Twitter: Werder: Dak will be NFL's highest-paid player

Swagger

Reaction score
Do me a favor.

When Dak signs his huge contract, bottle up every last one of your tears. I’ll pay you top dollar for them.

Mmmmmmm the tears of unfathomable sadness from an inferior loser!!! YUMMY!!!
:thumbup:

Dak wins, you lose. Because winners win and losers lose.

These are the sort of posts that I don't understand!

Nobody cares if Dak is paid $1 million or $41 million a year.

People are only concerned about the salary cap implications. We have already lost an All Pro Corner.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It will be short-lived. Mahomes will engulf Dak's contract like it was nothing...

Fair! Fair! FAIR! That's what my kids used to say when they were little and didn't like something. LOL
I can just see Dak……"FAIR FAIR FAIR! I want more money than Mahomes!" :facepalm:

Like somebody just said earlier, "it's not really a market", it's just a bunch of greedy little kids crying FAIR FAIR FAIR! I want more than that guy!

Last edited:

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind the salary cap by position. I just don’t think you could ever pass that in a CBA. it would be turning the players union members against each other. Hard to get a majority vote on that I would imagine.

They're already against each other. When the QB, RB, DE and WR demand and get humongous overpaid contracts, anyone who understands math knows the other positions are going to have to pay less. Sure they pretend they're not working against each other, but the math says different.

Hadenough

Reaction score

People are only concerned about the salary cap implications. We have already lost an All Pro Corner.
This salary cap is meant to even things out between a team with an elite QB and one with a just an avg QB. The team with an avg QB should be paying less so that they can afford to pay other better players. You go against that by over paying for an avg QB just because your scared you wont be able to find a replacement and then you handi cap your own team. The CB agreement is for the players that will be added to extend the roster size of each team. Its not meant for the rich to get richer!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Werder is absolutely correct. Either he gets paid by Dallas or by another team. Dak will get paid!

Nav22

Reaction score

Don’t be so naive.

There are several Cowboys fans on this board who would toss Dak in the trash EVEN IF he signed a 10-year deal for the vet minimum.

They’re hate-filled losers. Inferior and jealous. It’s not hard to figure out WHY they’re so anti-Dak.

Dak is crushing them in life and ruining this era of Cowboys football for them.

It’s fantastic. That’s why I can’t wait for Dak to sign his huge contract so I can bask in their sadness.
:lmao2:

basel90

Reaction score
I expect Jerry to continue destroying the Star by giving this most average QB a massive team killing deal.
25 years of hunger will turn into 30 before you can say Jerry's drunk again....
this is the sad reality . jerry has a huge ego and determination to prove he can run the team . he categorized dak as his star prodigy and is getting stubborn about proving it . He had a chance last year to fix this team by not overpaying zeke , and giving dak a reasonable deal or just rebuild .

blueblood70

Reaction score
if this even had a shred of truth to it and the FO intended to make him the highest paid,.

they would have already had him signed...

Its easy to make someone the highest paid, you give him 4years 35 like hes asking.. so hes not going to be the highest paid IMO..it woud have been done a month ago..

;):rolleyes:o_O:popcorn: