Twitter: Werder: People beginning to wonder if Garrett will have a role in 2020

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
He knows he can get away with this because no matter what he does Tonya from Cleburne and Wilbur from Waxahachie will be at training camp next year in their jorts and Moose Johnston jerseys begging Jerry for a selfie.
To a point. If failing goes on too long, and with no end in sight, you lose lots of new fans that will turn to other franchises, or existing fans will stop paying attention. It's happening with my other favourite team, Manchester United. Dominated the 90s and 00s, once Alex Ferguson retired, it's been a **** show after **** show, and we've not only lost credibility in the UK, but around Europe players no longer want to sign for the team, it's lost its allure. Teams like Man City & Liverpool have surpassed them as destinations.

A bit different of a league system, but still. You can only rely on status for so long before people tire of the product. People will still be fans but they will notice a drop in younger fans and ratings, eventually.

phildadon86

Reaction score
To a point. If failing goes on too long, and with no end in sight, you lose lots of new fans that will turn to other franchises, or existing fans will stop paying attention. It's happening with my other favourite team, Manchester United. Dominated the 90s and 00s, once Alex Ferguson retired, it's been a **** show after **** show, and we've not only lost credibility in the UK, but around Europe players no longer want to sign for the team, it's lost its allure. Teams like Man City & Liverpool have surpassed them as destinations.

A bit different of a league system, but still. You can only rely on status for so long before people tire of the product. People will still be fans but they will notice a drop in younger fans and ratings, eventually.
I am an AC Milan fan. Our fall from grace was in 2007. And if you remember the AC Milan of old there were die hard fans worldwide. Now we can barely convince youngsters to come sign. So I know exactly what you are talking about and thats the road the Cowboys are going down.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
I am an AC Milan fan. Our fall from grace was in 2007. And if you remember the AC Milan of old there were die hard fans worldwide. Now we can barely convince youngsters to come sign. So I know exactly what you are talking about and thats the road the Cowboys are going down.
Series A in general lost so much of it's allure. And yeah, AC Milan was a destination for the best players in the world at one point. It's a poor comparison in the NFL has the draft while European soccer doesn't, but still. A franchise can become a shell of itself or a joke if ineptitude continues.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
tenor.gif

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Someone else asked if players can decline exit interviews. Judging from all the players who regularly ignore Garrett on the sidelines, why would they want to meet with him? If I have the option, I never see the fake coach again.

Zordon

Reaction score

I'm a United fan so I hear you loud and clear. I'm also a Dallasite so I've seen first-hand how young people in this city have tuned out this organization. Many of them are the 85k Stars fans in the Cotton Bowl yesterday. Stephen will feel the effect of this more than Jerry years down the line.

Asklesko

Reaction score
The longer this goes on, the higher JG's position is certain to be.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Hate to say it boys and girls but they are clearly negotiating terms. Coaching or FO still a question but a contract is definitely being worked on. Prepare for it.