Werder's 3 Unnamed Sources Revealed (merged)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
three-stooges.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Hos, you card, I honestly thought this was going to be a thread where Ed just randomly named people and threw them under the bus to save his own rep at this point.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
i couldn't click this thread fast enough....you got me !

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2495994 said:
Hos, you card, I honestly thought this was going to be a thread where Ed just randomly named people and threw them under the bus to save his own rep at this point.
Nyuk

xoSILVERxBLUEox;2495998 said:
:lmao2: Oh a wise guy, eh?
Nyuk

poke;2496001 said:
i couldn't click this thread fast enough....you got me !
Nyuk!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Funniest part is, the Three Stooges wouldn't be snitches.
So Werder's guys are dumber than the 3 Stooges.

(My favorites by the way, no surprise for someone with the Lone Ranger as his avatar :laugh2:)

Rudy

Reaction score
I'm sure at some point during the week, Werder really will reveal who he talked to. He'll kind of have to if he wants to remain any sort of credibility.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rudy;2496023 said:
I'm sure at some point during the week, Werder really will reveal who he talked to. He'll kind of have to if he wants to remain any sort of credibility.
I don't think he will. He hasn't really lost any credibility. Not any more than TO did. He's just facing some reverse adversity right now.

If I had to guess he will not even give the accusation the time of day and will move on.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;2496029 said:
I don't think he will. He hasn't really lost any credibility. Not any more than TO did. He's just facing some reverse adversity right now.

If I had to guess he will not even give the accusation the time of day and will move on.

I don't think so...he will gain an even more valuable reputation among other media outlets and reporters alike. At least that's what I hear.

:laugh2:

Rudy

Reaction score
Hostile;2496029 said:

I can see that happening to, but I wouldn't be surprised. Of course, if Werder does say who he talked to, he knows he'd be transfered out of Valley Ranch because it's not as if he's gonna get someone to talk ever again!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rudy;2496044 said:
I can see that happening to, but I wouldn't be surprised. Of course, if Werder does say who he talked to, he knows he'd be transfered out of Valley Ranch because it's not as if he's gonna get someone to talk ever again!
Exactly right. They might not any way if they actually did exist.