Were back!!!! The race for 6!!!!!

k19

Reaction score
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Now thats funny

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
niner5 said:
Just letting it be known were back!!!!! Go niners!!!!!

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/sign_ummm.gif

niner5

Reaction score
It's not going to be funny when we beat Dallas in San Fran this year!! Were going to take baby steps...

k19

Reaction score
Glad the sole FA acquisition of a 4 year OT is enough to catapult the niners from 2-14 to the SB.

Sing it with me..............

Tomorrow........ tomorrow........ I love ya tomorrow....... you're only a day away

niner5

Reaction score
I said baby steps man!! After the draft we'll see how soon, but were finally making a splash.. This year will be about winning a couple of games and beating Dallas!

k19

Reaction score
And that explination would sum up why we are THE Dallad Cowboys and you guys are the 49ers. Everyone wants to beat us and every chalks the whiners up as a win. You guys even have money to sign anyone else? I hear Rice is going to come back :rolleyes:

And with that my fun has ended, back to being bored at work

niner5

Reaction score
Everyone is going to be served notice this year that the Niners are going to be back in the hunt. We will only sign Rice for him to retire a Niner.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
niner5 said:
Everyone is going to be served notice this year that the Niners are going to be back in the hunt. We will only sign Rice for him to retire a Niner.

Well I better contact my bookie... PRONTO!!!!

niner5

Reaction score
Yes we were on the cloc, just like a few years ago you guys were picking in the top ten 3 years in a row....So were on the clock this year but look out come season!

niner5

Reaction score
We are going to be better than anyone expects....Going back to the glory days the west coast offense is coming back with a vengeance!

Chicago

Reaction score
niner5 said:
We are going to be better than anyone expects....Going back to the glory days the west coast offense is coming back with a vengeance!

But you know who your new head coach is? Former Commanders D-Coordinator. Cauz he was so good, Danny boy send him a huge cup of vanilla icecream. But yes, San Fran will make steps, from 2-14 to 4-12. Hope is the last thing, that´ll die. So keep on dreaming niner5.