We're Not Dead Yet!

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
With our lethargic performance today-forget it.

This WASN'T the same team he played with alot of heart and guts in recent weeks.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we have to finish 10-6 and we'll go from there. Either way, we're gonna end up on the losin' end sooner or later. We are NOT a very good football team.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Check out the confrence records beyond Atlanta. Were dead!

Not to mention Carolina is going to smoke us.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
at least chicago will roll the falcons tonight

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:
we have to finish 10-6 and we'll go from there. Either way, we're gonna end up on the losin' end sooner or later. We are NOT a very good football team.

Exactly. This team has a long ways to go.

We didn't show up today. We weren't ready at New York and looked just as lethargic at Philly until the miracle at the end. And, if not for a couple of lucky breaks last week we would've lost that as well.

We have no OL and at QB we are relying on another old former Parcells guy. He may be good enough to get you a few wins, but he'll never be good enough to lead us to contender status.

We've needed a QB since '00 and all we ever do is bring in projects or old veterans. It's really getting to be a joke. And if anyone is pinning their '06 hopes on Bledsoe, then they are delirious.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I warned you these pollyanish threads were coming. Take your sunshine and shove it.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Bach said:
Exactly. This team has a long ways to go.

We didn't show up today. We weren't ready at New York and looked just as lethargic at Philly until the miracle at the end. And, if not for a couple of lucky breaks last week we would've lost that as well.

We have no OL and at QB we are relying on another old former Parcells guy. He may be good enough to get you a few wins, but he'll never be good enough to lead us to contender status.

We've needed a QB since '00 and all we ever do is bring in projects or old veterans. It's really getting to be a joke. And if anyone is pinning their '06 hopes on Bledsoe, then they are delirious.

Bum Phillips made this same boo-boo in the Big Easy-getting his older players. Both Stabler and Campbell all but put a fork in him from the word GO.

I had this nagging feeling that this would happen to Parcells.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Sarge said:

Exactly, and I thought that after Giants game. It didn't change after last week win for me either.

This team is pretty much exactly like 2003 version of Boys with lot more younger talent, who hasn't learned to play at.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Anybody that thinks this turd of a team is going to the playoffs needs to take some xanax and lay in the bathtub.

vicjagger

Reaction score
kingwhicker said:
Anybody that thinks this turd of a team is going to the playoffs needs to take some xanax and lay in the bathtub.

Be careful you don't grab the Exlax.