We're the Manchester United of the NFL

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
For those that don't follow English Football, Manchester United are a massive club in England run by the Glazers who own the Bucs. They, like us, are a club who expect to finish top 4 annually if not win the title (I'm a Bournemouth supporter btw). Also, like us, they're one of the top 2-3 richest sporting clubs in the world. Furthermore, we also both have owners who care more about the Forbes Championship than each league's respective championship, and many fans are furious about the direction each club is heading. I think it might be time for our supporters at games to be vocal about the criticism of Jerry. Man U supporters at the games tend to make it very clear and want the Glazers out. Maybe it's time for a variety of things to get Jerry's attention like booing him every time he's on the jumbotron, songs about how he's managing our team, and other creative things.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Oh, and Man U once was a side that would cut through pretty much everyone on the way to titles with Alex Ferguson as the manager. Nowadays, they get destroyed by the likes of Brentford 4-0, which is a blowout. For what it's worth, forfeiting a match in the PL results in a 3-0 loss. They did one goal worse than that against a very small club that my club should be able to beat.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I think the only football the Glazers give a damn about is the oblong one. They should relinquish ownership in Man U. They are not passionate about the game, the team or the fans. It was purely an opportunistic situation for them, and they decided to exploit as compared to build something lasting and meaningful.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think the only football the Glazers give a damn about is the oblong one. They should relinquish ownership in Man U. They are not passionate about the game, the team or the fans. It was purely an opportunistic situation for them, and they decided to exploit as compared to build something lasting and meaningful.

Actually, the sad thing is they have another sport taking their attention away. Jerry doesn't haha. Still, I think the comparison fits.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For those that don't follow English Football, Manchester United are a massive club in England run by the Glazers who own the Bucs. They, like us, are a club who expect to finish top 4 annually if not win the title (I'm a Bournemouth supporter btw). Also, like us, they're one of the top 2-3 richest sporting clubs in the world. Furthermore, we also both have owners who care more about the Forbes Championship than each league's respective championship, and many fans are furious about the direction each club is heading. I think it might be time for our supporters at games to be vocal about the criticism of Jerry. Man U supporters at the games tend to make it very clear and want the Glazers out. Maybe it's time for a variety of things to get Jerry's attention like booing him every time he's on the jumbotron, songs about how he's managing our team, and other creative things.
I think people need to stop buying **** from Jones. He gets plenty of criticism lol

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
This is sadly accurate.
Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, ManU all the same orgs.
the first team I crossed off my list when I chose an EPL team was ManU.
Never bandwagon the bandwagon team if you can help it.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This is sadly accurate.
Yankees, Lakers, Cowboys, ManU all the same orgs.
the first team I crossed off my list when I chose an EPL team was ManU.
Never bandwagon the bandwagon team if you can help it.

Pretty much yes. I went with Bournemouth because of family nearby and because my granddad took me there when I was little. That said, the Cowboys and Man U are so similar, it's amazing in terms of being a big club but being underwhelming.