We're undefeated in the NFC East, anything could happen

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sure we beat the sorry giants, but we have 5 games left against our division rivals, anything can happen. I know we're all feeling at this moment, Coog get a life, a major life, we don't stand a chance with the way we're playing! I agree, but in all reality with all the games we're losing out of conference, we still have a chance to get in by winning our division games. By the way these teams are playing in our division, and with Philly having an easy schedule, it's up to Washington and Philly to put us out of our misery!! We shall see what happens, at this point, we're all upset with how they're playing and probably could care less about the playoffs! I get it!! Please give your thoughts

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Sure we beat the sorry giants, but we have 5 games left against our division rivals, anything can happen. I know we're all feeling at this moment, Coog get a life, a major life, we don't stand a chance with the way we're playing! I agree, but in all reality with all the games we're losing out of conference, we still have a chance to get in by winning our division games. By the way these teams are playing in our division, and with Philly having an easy schedule, it's up to Washington and Philly to put us out of our misery!! We shall see what happens, at this point, we're all upset with how they're playing and probably could care less about the playoffs! I get it!! Please give your thoughts
Absolutely, anything can happen. But what will probably happen is a 2-3 record at best. I expect to beat the deplorable Giants again for one of those wins and eke out a late season win against one of Wash/Philly resting players for the playoffs.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Washington and Philly going to biotch slap us, ain’t no more dominating the East, get used to fighting it out with the Giants to see who the cellar dweller will be.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Washington and Philly going to biotch slap us, ain’t no more dominating the East, get used to fighting it out with the Giants to see who the cellar dweller will be.
lol right, wasn't like we were going to be top dogs back to back, hasn't happened in years lol time for someone else to do it anyways

Brax

Reaction score
Dak owns the east I read it here.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
UNDEFEATED… aw shucks, I’m starting to blush…:grin:

Frozen700

Reaction score
:lmao:

So let’s say we are able to beat up on the nfc east. Then what? Possibly get into the playoffs just to get mopped up?

We need to think Draft pick. Dak won, his end goal was money, he fleeced us. It’s time to just get another QB in here no matter how young, he can’t do any worse than Dak.

Let Dak ride the bench and enjoy his robbery

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Are you that freaking bored or just thick in the head to think the Cowboys are going to do anything this season?

Go get some work done, and think about your own thoughts!