We're undefeated in the NFC East, anything could happen

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Sure we beat the sorry giants, but we have 5 games left against our division rivals, anything can happen. I know we're all feeling at this moment, Coog get a life, a major life, we don't stand a chance with the way we're playing! I agree, but in all reality with all the games we're losing out of conference, we still have a chance to get in by winning our division games. By the way these teams are playing in our division, and with Philly having an easy schedule, it's up to Washington and Philly to put us out of our misery!! We shall see what happens, at this point, we're all upset with how they're playing and probably could care less about the playoffs! I get it!! Please give your thoughts
Bro…. I appreciate the sentiment. I really do. But what good does winning your division do when you are not on the same level as the best teams in the rest of the conference?

We have won plenty of NFCE division titles over the last 28 years. But not even a conference title game appearance.

That is the hurdle we have to get over. And this team doesn’t appear to have the talent, the coaching, the heart, the scheme, or the will to compete at that level.

They are 99.9% out of it. I will leave room for a 0.01% for a miracle finish— but to me— this team looks lost, broken, and DOA

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bro…. I appreciate the sentiment. I really do. But what good does winning your division do when you are not on the same level as the best teams in the rest of the conference?

We have won plenty of NFCE division titles over the last 28 years. But not even a conference title game appearance.

That is the hurdle we have to get over. And this team doesn’t appear to have the talent, the coaching, the heart, the scheme, or the will to compete at that level.

They are 99.9% out of it. I will leave room for a 0.01% for a miracle finish— but to me— this team looks lost, broken, and DOA
I hear you, I could care less if they do, but anything could happen, we suck against the other teams, but somehow win the division (which I don't see happening) crazy things happen, would rather us just get a better draft pick

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Are you that freaking bored or just thick in the head to think the Cowboys are going to do anything this season?

Go get some work done, and think about your own thoughts!
Harsh but true. I was just thinking he's beginning to get it until he created this thread.

Jipper

Reaction score
hate to say it, but if we lose this weekend to ATL, we are cooked and too far back to do anything. Right now, we would need to beat philly 2 times, wash 2 times, NY a second time and then beat 2 of Hou/Clt/TB/Cin....

After watching the way this team has played, i see possible wins at NY,Cin,CLT; I see very tough but possible wins at the NFC teams with the likelihood we split (meaning 2 more wins); Hou/TB/ATL are very tough.

all that being said, 8 wins feels like the ceiling now unfortunately and Washington certainly seems like they will get to at least 9...

Steve007

Reaction score
Sure we beat the sorry giants, but we have 5 games left against our division rivals, anything can happen. I know we're all feeling at this moment, Coog get a life, a major life, we don't stand a chance with the way we're playing! I agree, but in all reality with all the games we're losing out of conference, we still have a chance to get in by winning our division games. By the way these teams are playing in our division, and with Philly having an easy schedule, it's up to Washington and Philly to put us out of our misery!! We shall see what happens, at this point, we're all upset with how they're playing and probably could care less about the playoffs! I get it!! Please give your thoughts
LOL, Really your serious? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

leeblair

Reaction score
Division records mean very little. The Cowboys are simply bad.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Nah man...this team ain't it. NBA season just started and draft prep is healthy a month early.