We've beaten up the easy teams so far

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
We beat up the guys we are supposed to beat up.

Hopefully we continue to look as good when a challenge comes our way. Greenbay, Vikes, and NE.

If we look as good, win or lose, we can go very far.

I need to see what Dak is like vs those guys. Hopefully he doesn't bend or fold.

We will definitely make the playoffs.

With NE losing Brown, they are beatable again, so now everyone just has to worry about KC. As far as championship goes

Saints are up next - they are looking good.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Im not gonna apologize because we're 3-0...and damn sure not givin' those wins back.
I imagine the song 'round here about our opponents would be different if we'd lost one or two.
by hook or crook...don't care how or who.
:starspin:WIN:starspin:

Polkton31

Reaction score
After 3 games against the 3 best Defenses/Teams lol in the NFL we have the following conclusions.....

1. Superbowl VI is a lock.

2. Dak is the best QB in the NFL makes Mahomes look like a amateur.

3. Our offense is unstoppable teams might as well just not even field a Defense.

4. Moore is the next Belichick.

5. Our defense might not be the best but when you have such a high powered offense who needs them!!

Yes this is the Cowboyzone chat another day another fantasy day.....

Now after we play some real teams with a Pass rush and some nasty LB and CB lets hope all the above still is being posted here.

P.S. If the above scenario doesn't go as planned hit up Rockport or America's Cowboys they will have excuses GALORE for you!

1. Not sure where anyone said Superbowl was a lock.

2. Not sure where anyone said Dak was better than Mahomes.

3. Not sure where anyone said the offense was unstoppable. It has been said that they look much more efficient then last year.

4. I'm quite sure no one has compared Moore to Belichick. I have seen some calling him the next McVay.

5. Defense has been criticized and degraded ad nauseam. One would think a High School JV squad could score at will on them according to some posters here.

Yes, this is the Cowboyzone chat, another day, another whining, crying, everyone sucks, the sky is falling day.

I was unaware there were "fake" or "make believe" teams in the NFL.

P.S. The only thing certain about this season: If the Cowboys continue to win, and Dak continues to look good, you can expect Pappy and others to pull a disappearing act. If the Cowboys start to lose, you can expect the "Dak Sucks" memes to come back in full force, and the "I told you so" posters to assault the board with renewed vigor.

Seems to me, some posters on this forum are wanting the Cowboys to lose, just so they can claim they were right.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

3. Not sure where anyone said the offense was unstoppable. It has been said that they look much more efficient then last year.

4. I'm quite sure no one has compared Moore to Belichick. I have seen some calling him the next McVay.

5. Defense has been criticized and degraded ad nauseam. One would think a High School JV squad could score at will on them according to some posters here.

Yes, this is the Cowboyzone chat, another day, another whining, crying, everyone sucks, the sky is falling day.

P.S. The only thing certain about this season: If the Cowboys continue to win, and Dak continues to look good, you can expect Pappy and others to pull a disappearing act. If the Cowboys start to lose, you can expect the "Dak Sucks" memes to come back in full force, and the "I told you so" posters to assault the board with renewed vigor.

Seems to me, some posters on this forum are wanting the Cowboys to lose, just so they can claim they were right.

You don't have to venture past the first page to find posts confirming that someone said the first three points.

Blackrain

Reaction score

I hear you brother, Pappy and his group of short bus followers are at it again on Monday morning after a win and a healthy breakfast of CROW . Exaggerating and coloring the picture to fit there agenda .

It is real simple for those trolls that cant get the picture . We play whos on our schedule period . Beating teams in our division and teams that we should beat go far to getting us that bye in the playoffs that could get us over the hump .

They just live to see Dak fail to prove there half assed theories right they are not real Cowboys fans and should be treated as such

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
One thing that I and I imagine most here can agree on, it's that in years past it was not uncommon for the Cowboys to lose to teams like Miami, for the Cowboys to "take care of business" against "weak" teams is sorely appreciated...

Carson

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread ...

NO 3-0 TEAM HAS PLAYED TEAMS WITH A COMBINED WINNING RECORD.

Three teams (Dallas, Buffalo, New England) all have played teams that are 0-9.

Polkton31

Reaction score
One thing that I and I imagine most here can agree on, it's that in years past it was not uncommon for the Cowboys to lose to teams like Miami, for the Cowboys to "take care of business" against "weak" teams is sorely appreciated...

Agree 100%. I am not saying the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL. I'm not even saying they are a lock for the play-offs. What I am saying is that they have done what they needed to do so far this season, and they have done it in convincing style. No last minute heroics or fluke plays needed to win games they should win. In the "not so distant" past, this wasn't the case. As a lifelong Cowboy fan, I don't care how they win. A win is a win. There is no, good win, bad win, or lucky win column. There is only a win and a lost column. When the playoffs roll around, it doesn't matter if your schedule was the easiest or the hardest. The only thing that matters is wins and losses. Get into the playoffs, and it is a whole new season. Six teams have proven you can get in as a wildcard and still win the Superbowl.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We have beaten who the schedule put in front of us.. Next is the saints..

Rayman70

Reaction score
The patriots are 3-0, who have they beaten??
^^^this^^^ YOU PLAY WHO'S ON THE SCHEDULE. We don't make the schedule. Still gotta prepare and execute. Its the NFL. Did Miami look "easy" yesterday you all? In the first half I would say not. 3-0 in this league is a great start.

Rayman70

Reaction score
hey btw...where are those naysayers contending Dak cant throw the long ball accurately? The Cobb TD that was called back was a perfect dime.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I just noticed that the Packers are at home this Thursday night versus the Eagles while the Cowboys are on the road versus the Saints on Sunday night. So the Packers will be home in their beds early Friday morning and the Cowboys won’t be arriving home till the early hours of Monday morning. Seems like an unfair advantage to me but hopefully we can get Gallup back and keep this thing rolling.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
hey btw...where are those naysayers contending Dak cant throw the long ball accurately? The Cobb TD that was called back was a perfect dime.

We tried to tell folks that it was very likely Linehan's offense that didn't let Dak throw downfield, now he's gone and Dak magically can now throw long accurately?

;)

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I just noticed that the Packers are at home this Thursday night versus the Eagles while the Cowboys are on the road versus the Saints on Sunday night. So the Packers will be home in their beds early Friday morning and the Cowboys won’t be arriving home till the early hours of Monday morning. Seems like an unfair advantage to me but hopefully we can get Gallup back and keep this thing rolling.

Packers have given up 131 yard rushing per game this season, Zeke will be the difference maker for the game, imho....

DallasBlockersClub

Reaction score
We beat up the guys we are supposed to beat up.

Hopefully we continue to look as good when a challenge comes our way. Greenbay, Vikes, and NE.

If we look as good, win or lose, we can go very far.

I need to see what Dak is like vs those guys. Hopefully he doesn't bend or fold.

We will definitely make the playoffs.

With NE losing Brown, they are beatable again, so now everyone just has to worry about KC. As far as championship goes

How about the Saints when Brees is back? The Rams? The Packers?

We've looked good beating up on bad teams.

Rayman70

Reaction score
We tried to tell folks that it was very likely Linehan's offense that didn't let Dak throw downfield, now he's gone and Dak magically can now throw long accurately?

;)
aint it ironic? lol... Imagine that. Let our franchise QB actually utilize the full scope of the playbook, this NOW hes suddenly a top 3 passer lol. His accuracy is scary. If not for him getting greedy on that int yesterday..and a couple drops, he would have been near perfect. BTW...I like greedy in my frnachise QB...all the great ones take chances here and there,so I didn't mind that. Phil Rivers is GOD to the sports pundits,yet he is an int machine...and never has won anything. This morning you would think Daniel Jones was Joe Willy Namath lol...if not for a missed FG by Tampa, they would have lost the game at the end.