News: WFP: Grading every pick of Dallas Cowboys 2020 NFL Draft class

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Grading every pick of Dallas Cowboys 2020 NFL Draft class

https%3A%2F%2Fwiththefirstpick.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2020%2F02%2F1208844337.jpeg

Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys made out like bandits in the 2020 NFL Draft. How did they come away with so much talent in this weekend? What was an unp...

Read Full Story

John813

Reaction score
The difference between seventh-round picks and undrafted free agents isn’t that wide. But alas, this was a slight head-scratcher. Fans will have to trust Mike McCarthy here.

Did this writer go back and have to knock picks simply to knock picks?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ol Felix didn't like the Diggs and DiNucci picks. I think his evaluation on Diggs is off. As for a 7th rounder, at best those are stabs in the dark.

The draft media would give a perfect score if teams drafted exactly like that media person's draft rankings would have indicated they should draft.

In other words, if the team agreed with the media person, then that team gets an A+. The farther the pick was away from that media person's ranking, the lower the grade they give the team for that pick.

Post something I completely agree with and I'll give you an A+.

Post something I disagree with and I'll give you an F-...

CowboyMort

Reaction score
At least he came up with the alternatives or who we should have taken. I hate those critiques that give a poor grade on a pick and don't tell you who they would have picked. At least this way they or us readers, can go back and say "you were right or wrong".

Carson

Reaction score
Trust this guy?

ORRR Super bowl winning head coach Mike McCarthy??

Definitely going with him over McCarthy