WFT did us a favor today and the big picture got better

ghst187

Reaction score
Tampa may have lost Vita Vea…he got carted off.
Fitz is officially done for the year for WFT…as is Chase Young…

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Tampa may have lost Vita Vea…he got carted off.
Fitz is officially done for the year for WFT…as is Chase Young…

That would be huge....Tampa's defense took off last year when he came back...straight to the Super Bowl. Without him....they aren't the same.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The hated WFT at least did us a favor by beating the bucaneers today, 29-19. The defending champs are now 6-3, have lost 2 in a row and are now behind us in record and have a 4-3 conference record compared to our 5-1.

The pack and rams lost last week which was a huge plus.

There’s a ton of football yet to be played and lots can happen but we made a step forward today toward that coveted #1 NFC seed and playoff bye. And we have Arizona ahead on the schedule. Got to take em one at a time, but the big picture got better today.
i was irritated at first and did realize there was silvers lining to wfts win..i still dont love it as it makes them and their fans happy, but accept it can help the big picture..

ghst187

Reaction score
Even with AZs top two players out…never would’ve guessed todays result, Carolina has been a dumpster since we beat them

manster4ever

Reaction score
Arizona is losing and who knows when Murray will return. Cowboys have good shot at 1 seed

We do IF Dak stays clean....I'm with Michael Irvin....NO more hero ball up big Dak. Just throw it away man. Not worth it.

BermyStar

Reaction score
Cowboys win, Cardinals & Bucs lose. This GB game has my full attention...well that and the fact Denver just picked of Hurts!!!

JayFord

Reaction score
anyone in the media gonna say the blueprint is out on AZ?

even if Murray is out?

had we lost against Minny no one wouldve said anything about Dak being out

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
anyone in the media gonna say the blueprint is out on AZ?

even if Murray is out?

had we lost against Minny no one wouldve said anything about Dak being out
The only team I’ve seen in the last decade that could get beat by the same exact blueprint week after week….the Jason Garrett coached Cowboys. It didn’t always work, but for too long this was the easiest team in the NFL to prepare for.

This version of the Cowboys cannot be “blueprinted” IMO. This offense and it’s QB is a “pick your poison” attack.