Twitter: WFT interested in Trubisky

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think he suffers from the same thing CW does...too mechanical. It looks like he works too hard to process the game. Good athlete though. It’s not a bad idea for the Commanders to have a look.
Who is CW?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trubes would fit WFT well. Fitz wont go there. He's either gonna stay put or maybe even come here if Dalton Leaves. NO WAY he will choose washington.
I'm not sure why he would come here as a backup if he got the chance to compete for a starting job somewhere else. If nothing else the pay difference would be huge, and I'm sure he would like to play.

DCCowboys11

Reaction score
They should give Taylor Heineke a chance. Kid has a little something to him. Reminds me of a young Romo in the developmental stage. Of course the more they lose the better it is for us.

blueblood70

Reaction score
why do folks say that about Rivera? In 10 seasons as an NFL HC, he has 3 winning seasons?
they lime to take swipe at their own team and compliment others..they dont realize ha-w bad he was the last what 5 seasons that got HIM FIRED from carolina.. somehow going 7-9 and beating our 3rd string team in very beat up division is lie SB now..if Garett did that hear they would have the pitch forks out..

Hardline

Reaction score
I think he suffers from the same thing CW does...too mechanical. It looks like he works too hard to process the game. Good athlete though. It’s not a bad idea for the Commanders to have a look.

Thanks for using the word Commanders.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Commanders should just roll with Henike. Cheap and better than trubisky, or who ever else is available.

Dre11

Reaction score
Commanders should just roll with Henike. Cheap and better than trubisky, or who ever else is available.
dude played 1 game where Tampa had no film on him. Dude is going to suck if he starts this year.