WFT vs Eagles Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Matt Jones or Lance. Would really make Washington dangerous.

Whoever drafts Mac Jones is in for disappointment. Nothing special, just surrounded by superior talent in every game he plays.

Lots of college QBs could win at Alabama.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I don’t know why the Rams/Cardinals game was not the prime time game. That was a win or go home game for both teams.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Whoever drafts Mac Jones is in for disappointment. Nothing special, just surrounded by superior talent in every game he plays.

He has a good arm. The right team he could be ok.

fivetwos

Reaction score
20-14 feels like 40-14 when the coach wants to lose.

I truly dont recall anything like this ever.

reddyuta

Reaction score

i agree but he is good at making the right read.He doesnt have anything special but he puts the ball where his playmakers can succeed.

quickccc

Reaction score
Don't be surprised if Eagles decide to fire Pederson, even after he won their only SB just a few years ago. .. He's benched both his front running QBs and
bring in Sufield ?

i'm really starting to believe ex-OC Frank Reich was a bigger factor in Pederson's offense than what was let on.
and Pederson has made some monster questionable decisions that has caused chaos in their organization.
:omg:

J817

Reaction score
Inactive...Pederson/Wentz feud is real.

Yep and there are sources saying that the Eagles will retain Peterson next season. So the FO has made their decision on what side they pick it appears.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I don’t know why the Rams/Cardinals game was not the prime time game. That was a win or go home game for both teams.

No one outside of Los Angeles wanted to see John Wolford play QB. Even half the people who live there didn't want to see it.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if Wentz is a Colt next year. Rivers eventually needs to retire to coach his 20+ kids

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
He has to be getting some fat check for this right?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Actually the Rams could have lost and still got in if Bears lost. And Cards needed Bears to lose to get in if they won.

Ken

Reaction score
Eagles trying to ruin all of their qbs. i don't get it.