WFT vs Eagles Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wonder if NBC is regretting flexing this game now. It basically means nothing to the Dallas market. Even though they get the NY market, who will be tuned out by half time.

I bet they wish they had the Titans Texans game instead.

They've got DC and NY with this game. That's a bit more than Nashville. Houston fans had no reason to care.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Wonder if NBC is regretting flexing this game now. It basically means nothing to the Dallas market. Even though they get the NY market, who will be tuned out by half time.

I bet they wish they had the Titans Texans game instead.

Yup, or the Packers @ Bears game.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Got a sick feeling if Eagles lose tonight....good chance we see them drafting....Patrick Surtain Jr CB Alabama

2b046409484b3e1c96df55105e1d357d_crop_exact.jpg

I think they go receiver before they go surtain.

zerofill

Reaction score
I never thought about what leg that was for Smith being right handed, ughhh hah.

817Gill

Reaction score
Got a sick feeling if Eagles lose tonight....good chance we see them drafting....Patrick Surtain Jr CB Alabama

2b046409484b3e1c96df55105e1d357d_crop_exact.jpg
Not at 6 overall unless he runs 4.4. My guess is one of the pass rushers has a combine/offseason rise and they take whoever is the 1st ranked DE.

They lose Sweat and have nothing opposite Graham who’s getting older. Rousseau or Paye (who could be a combine superstar) are my bets.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Philly just can't cover w/ what they are have out there....Might as well blitz every play. :popcorn:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Why don’t the Eagles just forfeit the game. All of the teams with a top 8 picked tank it today.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looks like it didn't matter what happened earlier today. The WFT is going to win this game. Great opening drive, their best of the season.