What’s up with Lawrence?

jrumann59

Reaction score
Wish I could Like this more, I am going to give you one of my Love's, now cherish it because I don't just hand these out to all the posters.

That is the hammer coming down squarely on the nail. This is not about the DE, it's about the DL that they've failed to build right and listening to a DC that didn't build the one in TB or CHI. And they picked Hill based off Marinelli's relationship with Hill's old HC and the player.

They've got a potential stud LB corps but they're not going to see that until they get some better DL to keep the OL off the LB's.

Appreciate it. :thumbup:

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
6 pg’s in just making sure all aware dude just had a surgery..

-Carry on

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Eagles have 2 sacks in 2 games. Cut them all! Whats wring with Cox? They're so damn overrated! :mad:

jnday

Reaction score
Maybe he'll show up this game....no excuses
That would be nice. I haven’t worried about his stats at all, but I did notice that he was the invisible man for most of the game and he can’t be invisible after signing the big contract without upsetting the natives. I want to hear his name being mentioned at least every few plays to feel good about his effect on the salary cap.

Beaker42

Reaction score
That would be nice. I haven’t worried about his stats at all, but I did notice that he was the invisible man for most of the game and he can’t be invisible after signing the big contract without upsetting the natives. I want to hear his name being mentioned at least every few plays to feel good about his effect on the salary cap.
We should’ve let him walk. This next game will tell the tale.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Almost has 2 sacks against the skins and his play helped TCraw get his sack. I wouldn’t call that invisible, but okay.

But this is the kicker, You need to hear his name often so YOU can feel good about his impact on a salary cap that you have no control over? Only natives getting upset are the village idiots.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Hey, if he hadn’t been a greedy d-bag and gotten the surgery right away he wouldn’t be getting this. These guys set themselves up for this.

Got an idea for you go on Twitter call Tank a d-bag and comeback and post it for us. Tell the man he’s a d-bag for using his surgery as leverage which he never denied he would do. Go call him a d-bag for playing on the franchise tag with zero guarantee to protect himself from a severe injury. You guys and your “feelings”.

CB61

Reaction score
It may be his injury holding him back the fact he didn't have any live contact drills? And you can't lay the whole defensive line and quarterback pressure squarely on his shoulders yes he should be the leader but he's not getting much help from anybody else hopefully with Robert Quinn back that will change but then you got to remember he was injured and out for two weeks as well that may take some time for that too develop let's just hope not too long. We need to especially be on our game when we play the Saints which is in two weeks

CB61

Reaction score
It may be his injury holding him back the fact he didn't have any live contact drills? And you can't lay the whole defensive line and quarterback pressure squarely on his shoulders yes he should be the leader but he's not getting much help from anybody else hopefully with Robert Quinn back that will change but then you got to remember he was injured and out for two weeks as well that may take some time for that too develop let's just hope not too long. We need to especially be on our game when we play the Saints which is in two weeks
Or 1 week now one day just so the fact Checkers here don't jump on my back