What 2 NFL teams you want to see in Super Bowl matchup

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
What 2 NFL teams do you want to see in Super Bowl matchup ?

Dunno about anyone else but its clearly about KC Chiefs vs Green Bay as the most appealing dream matchup to me.

- Bucs ? i'm hearing many want to see Brady vs Mahomme in a SB. I guess there's still the infatuation
and aura of legendary Brady in NFL nation.
I just don't wanna see Brady have another chance at a SB ring.. Do you ?

- I don't want Ravens and their run QB offense - with very little WR impact.

- while I admire Teen Titans and Derrick Henry massive run game- they have a questionable defense
and their brand of ball and QB doesn't excite me

- Bills maybe the AFC best upcoming team, but they don't have a run game and it's all on Josh Allen; Defense can be questionable especially vs run, But I've become to like
Allen, Diggs and Beasley crew

- Seahawks ? I admire Russell Wilson as heck, and while they are not Air Rodgers high scoring,
I can live with Wilson to Metcalf/Lockett

- Saints are no longer explosively exciting- Brees is way on down side, and they simply don't
deep strike anymore,... and the Jayson Hill relief pitcher switch out is not keen with me either

The Rest ?
- Steelers and Washington F are boring and limited, ..
- Browns are epitome of pretenders ,..can flat line at any given moment
- Bears are a flat scam ripoff (how they even got into playoffs at all?)
and who'd want to see them advance further,..more of a flat-line candidate than Chi-town
- I’m not convince nor want to see noodle arm ancient mummy Phillip Rivers as deep in playoffs either
- The big for us Cowboys is IF Dak had been healthy … and if Nolan & McCarthy performed much better
:clap:

My football season ended when the Cowboys season did.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Not sure why a Cowboy fan would want the Packers in a SB. I care A LOT about our historical standings 5 SB wins and 8 appearances. I dont like other teams with more, or the same or nearly the same getting in again. Packers are 1 behind us.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The Legend of Brady is set in stone. On a pedestal. It will never be buried.
Will be front row and watching to see if Mahommes does accomplish your prediction for him.

Legend is legend. Buried as in done. Not erased

But his reign will end at hands of Mahommes.

only chance Brady has is that it’s Andy Reid as head coach.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I tend to pull for the underdogs when I have no dog in the fight. I would love to see Cleveland fans finally get something to cheer about. NFC side I think any team reamining is capable of making it. I will say Rams for 1 reason and that is their defense

JayNovacek84

Reaction score
I don't like Aaron Arrogant Rodgers but I can't see any of the remaining NFC teams going to Lambeau and winning so it will be the Packers against...
...the Chiefs :)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Saints vs KC.... GO SAINTS!
ErbI3RkXUAogs_6

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Chiefs and the Rams. One has potent offense, the other a potent defense. How would they match up?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Growing up my dad was always in love with the story of a quarterback at the end of their career outplaying the young kids and going for one last title. I kind of got caught up in that narrative in his memory, so I'm all in with Brady this year. Normally when the Cowboys are eliminated I stop watching the playoffs and only tune back in for the Super Bowl as a social event. But this year I'm actively rooting for the Bucs.

On the other side? I'd love to see the Browns get there, their fan base deserves it. Let's say anyone but the Chiefs. Not a fan of Andy Reid after that pickle juice game and those onside kicks to embarrass us. So glad that Parcells was our coach at the time. For those of you who want to relive that wonderful memory:

Though in a way, watching that makes me sad - man do I wish we had a coach like Parcells and a team that was prepared for anything on game day again.

Shane612

Reaction score
You want Washington in the Super Bowl and you are a Cowboy fan.
That is a bit of a contradiction!
:laugh:

I get it. It's a great story. But no Philly, WFT, or Giants ....ever...please.
Cowboys turned him into a Commanders fan.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I think the bills can win it all. I wouldn’t mind if they did. Browns would be kind of neat but I don’t think they will. This is the Saints last hurrah with Brees. Maybe the Rams will shock the world

Motorola

Reaction score
Not sure why a Cowboy fan would want the Packers in a SB. I care A LOT about our historical standings 5 SB wins and 8 appearances. I dont like other teams with more, or the same or nearly the same getting in again. Packers are 1 behind us.
My sentiments exactly.... but especially for the following----

1966 NFL Championship: January 1st, 1967 @ the Cotton Bowl
Green Bay Packers 34, Dallas Cowboys 27
1967 NFL Championship: December 31st, 1967 @ Lambeau Field
Green Bay Packers 21, Dallas Cowboys 17

2014 NFL Divisional Round Playoff: January 11th, 2015 @ Lambeau Field
Green Bay Packers 26, Dallas Cowboys 21
2016 Divisional Round Playoff: January 15th, 2017 @ AT&T Stadium
Green Bay Packers 34, Dallas Cowboys 31

robertfchew

Reaction score
bills chiefs browns. I don't want any nfc team to win esp not the ***** packers