what a bunch of babys

Ocho Uno

Reaction score
STOP COMPLAINING... yhall all know once we start winning again yhall all will be all over jason garrett and wade phillips saying how well they are doing.. just please stop this sensless firing threads... A TRUE FAN WOULDNT DEGRADE HIS TEAM...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Ocho Uno;2353883 said:
STOP COMPLAINING... yhall all know once we start winning again yhall all will be all over jason garrett and wade phillips saying how well they are doing.. just please stop this sensless firing threads... A TRUE FAN WOULDNT DEGRADE HIS TEAM...

Sorry Ocho Zero.

Real fans can have an opinion. And if you think that Wade doing the job he is supposed to do with this type of team then you either don't understand the game of football or you are Wade Phillips. Which may be the same thing.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Ocho Uno;2353883 said:
You're off to an interesting start.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
Ocho Uno;2353883 said:

Real fans don't degrade their team?

You mean we're supposed to watch a game like this and say "Hey, we played great today"?

Get real. We stunk up the joint in almost every respect. I'll keep watching and supporting the Boys because I'm a fan.

But I'm not delusional. Today, we sucked. Plain and simple.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I will never turn my back on the Dallas Cowboys, but if ever there was a time to complain, this is it. I just hate the "I'll never post again" or "I'm no longer a Cowboys fan" threads. Don't let the door hit ya.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Ocho Uno;2353883 said:

I hope you retire from CZ with 1 post.

bigE79

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2353980 said:
I will never turn my back on the Dallas Cowboys, but if ever there was a time to complain, this is it. I just hate the "I'll never post again" or "I'm no longer a Cowboys fan" threads. Don't let the door hit ya.
Again BM another great post:bow:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Unbelievable. This team has stunk it up for the last month or so and you choose to attack fellow fans. WE'RE not the problem, genius.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Ocho Uno;2353883 said:
:welcome: to The Zone. You'll catch some support for this and some flack.

Everyone has different ways of dealing with losses.

Air Force One

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2354019 said:
Someone check this guys IP address. I guarantee hes a frequent poster who made that account just for this thread.

I guess my theory is out the window, hes been around a while......
he made the account 9 months ago so i don't see how he could have made it for this thread unless he's the second coming of nostrodomus

he's just misguided, imo

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Air Force One;2354039 said:
he made the account 9 months ago so i don't see how he could have made it for this thread unless he's the second coming of nostrodomus

he's just misguided, imo

Exactly why i edited the post.

Good lookin out though.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Ocho Uno;2353883 said:

Nice first post........ok maybe not.

BTW, I'm not really familiar with the word yhall.....what exactly does that mean?

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2353967 said:
we will not lose another game!

CC... God bless ya...

I wouldn't fly to Vegas to make that wager...

But thanks for the post... ;)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2354030 said:
:welcome: to the CowboysZone!!!!!

Interesting first post.

"Interesting" as in "offensive and censorious."

Translating the OP: "You can only speak your mind when we win!"

*Plonk*