What a Bunch of Whinny Babies!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Any team has a chance to win the SB. How many said KC was the next Dynasty after Reid snags his 1st SB?

How many said Bucs were the next Dynasty after Brady takes them to their 2nd championship?

Then the fan favorite Egals win their 1st SB ever w/a backup quarterback!

And how in the world does 16 years in the NFL (w/only one SB championship) & choking in the playoffs get you another MVP?

Bottom line, coaching coaching AND whose hot at the end wins championships! Change my mind.
I agree with you on coaching. I believe McCarthy and Quinn have a chance to make this team special, especially if we pick up a few key FA’s and draft well. We need to focus on making the D as strong as possible, and improve at LG and C.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
After 26 years of ineptness, it no longers becomes whining it is calling out the dysfunction.
I agree with the dysfunction, but the whining is way over the top. Let’s see where we are when the roster is set before we whine our heads off.

kskboys

Reaction score
Let this Offseason play out!! There is more than 1 way two Skin a Cat!!!

Tomorrow, we could sign Danielle Hunter and half of you would change your whinny tune.

For years, after the season, Jerry has pushed his mediocre teams, as Super Bowl bound. He was content to stay pat and brag about the strong core of his team. This year he is releasing, trading, etc. guys that, have issues( dumb players, selfish players, etc.). Hopefully, the players Jerry brings in to replace these guys will have a winning attitude!! If we are not able to get a HIGH priced DE maybe we will make a trade for a run stuffing DT and use Micah to rush the passer more. Hopefully, we use all this CAP space to build the D and fix the O line.

Remember, before you start whining, there is more than 1 way to skin a Cat!!!!!

Remember, the Rams did not finish building their team, until 2/3 of the way thru last season, when they picked up OBJ.
Whinny? What in tarnation does this team have to do w/ the sound a horse makes? You day drinking again?

Mcduff2

Reaction score
The off-season is minimal. Fix the offensive line in the draft. Run the ball again, give Dak time again, the rest of the team is good enough if that happens.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not the D.

While I am inclined to agree I do think that the number of ascending players on defense gives us reason to believe the defense can and will be even better this season. For the first time in a very long time I think we have a chance to be good in the interior of the d-line. Gallimore without having to spend 2 months unable to lift with one of his arms.. Hill without having to rehab an ACL, Osa with a full NFL offseason. Watkins with a full season in Quinn's system. Bohanna .. see Osa.. He may finally be that immovable 1 tech with some pocket push capability that we've been craving for a decade.. Then there are obvious guys like Diggs, Parsons, Joseph, Cox, Hooker and Kearse.. All of them are tending up heading into the season IMHO. Wilson is also a playmaker if he can just stay healthy. Lawrence was very disruptive in the 7 or 8 games he played in Quinn's system so I am crossing my fingers for a healthy year for him. Golston looked like he might develop into something.. Armstrong and Fowler I think will match the Armstrong and Gregory rotation.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
While I am inclined to agree I do think that the number of ascending players on defense gives us reason to believe the defense can and will be even better this season. For the first time in a very long time I think we have a chance to be good in the interior of the d-line. Gallimore without having to spend 2 months unable to lift with one of his arms.. Hill without having to rehab an ACL, Osa with a full NFL offseason. Watkins with a full season in Quinn's system. Bohanna .. see Osa.. He may finally be that immovable 1 tech with some pocket push capability that we've been craving for a decade.. Then there are obvious guys like Diggs, Parsons, Joseph, Cox, Hooker and Kearse.. All of them are tending up heading into the season IMHO. Wilson is also a playmaker if he can just stay healthy. Lawrence was very disruptive in the 7 or 8 games he played in Quinn's system so I am crossing my fingers for a healthy year for him. Golston looked like he might develop into something.. Armstrong and Fowler I think will match the Armstrong and Gregory rotation.
If only we could stop the run.

A better defense and a better OL equals a better team. Right?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
If only we could stop the run.

A better defense and a better OL equals a better team. Right?

I think we finally have some DTs who are capable man.. and we absolutely have the LBs to go run and tackle once the D line occupies the O linemen. The biggest problem we've been seeing really since 2018 is that against teams that can run block at all our DTs get mauled which in turn allows our LBs to get mauled. I think we may be closing in on making that not be the case this year.. Cross your fingers.. and maybe a coupla toes while yer at it.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang, how many crying threads can this guy create? sheesh

*hold my keyboard, I'm getting ready to start another one.* wow just put people on ignore, oh you have to see what the crybabies say so you can cry. oh the logic

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'd love for us to get Jourdan Davis at 24 and Deitsche in round 3 or an OG in round 2. This fills the biggest weakness at 24 on our defence, and gives us some help at oline.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I'd love for us to get Jourdan Davis at 24 and Deitsche in round 3 or an OG in round 2. This fills the biggest weakness at 24 on our defence, and gives us some help at oline.

No, we'd love to draft a linebacker rated as a 3rd round pick at 24, a jack of all trades offensive lineman that can't play really great at any position at 56 and a slow wide receiver who was a starter only his last year, catching 50 passes and 4 tds but is a "great teammate" at 88.

Followed by a trade down into the 5th round, after which we'll draft 6 players who have "potential"...