What a night for TV!

Jipper

Reaction score
Viewers tonight have to choose between -

Cowboys-Texans SNF
Dodgers - Braves in Game 3 NLDS
Season Premiere - The Walking Dead

How much you want to bet if we lose there are a lot of walking dead references on here...I’ll be watching the walking dead after more than lokely

AlienBoy

Reaction score
Cowboys, then Walking Dead on the DVR!
basher_texans.gif

Aven8

Reaction score
My mom watched that when I was a little kid. I remember hearing the theme song around my bedtime.:laugh:

It was on right after the 3pm game and Sumerall would say, next up except on the West Coast, Murder She Wrote. Lol

When I was a kid.....but I didn't go to bed that early!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
It was on right after the 3pm game and Sumerall would say, next up except on the West Coast, Murder She Wrote. Lol

When I was a kid.....but I didn't go to bed that early!

I think it was on in syndication in primetime. I do remember Summerall saying that at the end of games, though. I also remember MacGyver before Monday Night Football on ABC.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Even if I wasn’t a cowboys fan. I would say watch the life shows and catch TWD on on-demand.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
How much you want to bet if we lose there are a lot of walking dead references on here...I’ll be watching the walking dead after more than lokely
I paid the extra $5 to watch it a day early.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
I paid the extra $5 to watch it a day early.