What about Matt Roth?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I have no doubt he can add weight. He can get up to 280-290, but how would that effect his play?

And what about Glover? If it's true that we're interested in Spears then it doesn't look good for either Glover or Ellis, most likely Glover.

What could we get for Glover in a trade? Or would we just keep him and put him in on passing downs? It is a bit of a waste of money, but he's not breaking the bank. I think he'd be more effective if ALL he had to do was kill QBs.

ddh33

Reaction score
Despite our concerns here, I think Bill is inclined to move Glover to Nose Guard. I know his size is a question, but if he can consistently get penetration, maybe it can work.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
ddh33 said:
Despite our concerns here, I think Bill is inclined to move Glover to Nose Guard. I know his size is a question, but if he can consistently get penetration, maybe it can work.

What about run plays? You would need 2 new MLBs that were big enough to take on guards.

Bobo

Reaction score
Hartwell would be nice to pick up for the middle. I think Dat would be ok. Maybe Shanle would be fine there too. There's a few guys in the draft that look like they could fit.