What about Steussie?

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
This is a bad situation were in at Left tackle. Now we might need to keep the T.E in on the left side instead of giving Pettiti help on the right side. Lots of 2 T.E formations? Maybe. One guy im looking at before the trade deadline is veteran Left tackle Todd Steussie from Tampa Bay. He's backing up the left tackle spot down in the Bay. He could very well help solidify the left tackle spot and should come for a 4th rounder or so. I dunno, just grasping at straws here. I do know the guy was a decent run blocker for the Vikings and a very good passblocker. Might not be a bad idea. Maybe use Tucker and Steussie as kind of a 2 headed tackle. He's almost has to be a better passblocker than Tucker. Just food for thought. The ring is in reach THIS YEAR, would hate to lose a chance at it due to injury on the offensive line. Besides, I bet Steussie would love to have a crack at starting again, or semi starting in a rotation with Tucker.

Avenging Hayseed

Interwebs fooseball expert
Reaction score
Just trying to dig up any hope I can. LOL This is alarming to say the least. What about Wayne Gandy down in N.O ? The Saints are in disaray and going nowhere. Maybe they would take a 3rd/4th for him to help them rebuild? He would sure be able to pull us through THIS YEAR anyway. Doesnt help that the deadline is TODAY!