What are we doing?

egn22

Reaction score
We should’ve drafted Jalen Ramsey over Zeke. RBs are significantly easier to find and replace. Both players can be considered “special” but everyone knows it’s harder to find a “special” CB than it is to find a special RB.

that year we could’ve grabbed Derrick Henry I the second. I know this has been brought up here before but I had to mention it because it’s another example of our poor decision making.

We paid Zeke 2 years early as well as Jaylon Smith. Why??
Why not hold off on paying zeke, if he sits he sits. We’ve been investing in Oline for several years now. Draft or trade for a cheap alternative to Zeke until you’re ready to pay him. Prioritize QB first

we just paid to extend cooper rush. Something like $2 million. We could’ve added that $2 mill to what Dak is asking for and then drafted a backup QB. We could then pay Amari and franchise Byron.

this would keep all of our core players and allow us to build thru the draft. But instead we are now losing our best CB (for nothing in return), allowing Daks asking price to continue to rise, and we’re paying Amari because we had too.

seems like everything we’re doing is assbackwards

dckid

Reaction score
We should’ve drafted Jalen Ramsey over Zeke. RBs are significantly easier to find and replace. Both players can be considered “special” but everyone knows it’s harder to find a “special” CB than it is to find a special RB.

that year we could’ve grabbed Derrick Henry I the second. I know this has been brought up here before but I had to mention it because it’s another example of our poor decision making.

We paid Zeke 2 years early as well as Jaylon Smith. Why??
Why not hold off on paying zeke, if he sits he sits. We’ve been investing in Oline for several years now. Draft or trade for a cheap alternative to Zeke until you’re ready to pay him. Prioritize QB first

we just paid to extend cooper rush. Something like $2 million. We could’ve added that $2 mill to what Dak is asking for and then drafted a backup QB. We could then pay Amari and franchise Byron.

this would keep all of our core players and allow us to build thru the draft. But instead we are now losing our best CB (for nothing in return), allowing Daks asking price to continue to rise, and we’re paying Amari because we had too.

seems like everything we’re doing is assbackwards
Bro, I agree with you. Not trying to hindsight this thing.. I was saying the same thing.
Let’s move this team forward. Cap space and money are not a concern. Time to get better.

Carson

Reaction score
We rarely spend big in free agency. We always say we prefer to pay our own. But now we don’t wanna pay our own. So which is it?

Exactly. Easily could have over 90+ million in cap for nothing

MaineBoy

Reaction score
You gotta have triplets cause 90's....

Dallas is making every stupid move out there. They are locking into the wrong players IMO.

Amen, Brother. They want to lock in and overpay guys who are average, soft, or just care about cashing checks. Yah, I said it...and that includes Zeke, Dak, and Cooper....These are not the triplets you want.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Amen, Brother. They want to lock in and overpay guys who are average, soft, or just care about cashing checks. Yah, I said it...and that includes Zeke, Dak, and Cooper....These are not the triplets you want.

I really do not like this current team and group of players.. Especially with their demands and the team caving into their demands when they have almost no playoff success.