BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
So what does everyone think? What position will Dallas draft in Round 1

neosapien23

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
and select?

A tackle or guard so we are not reaching. I think we will trade out of the first this year and get an extra 2nd pick.

hendog

Reaction score
The mean bad *** LB that our D has been missing.

Bobby Carpenter.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went LB and agree with those who mention Carpenter but 18 is to high for him.

Hiero

Reaction score
Either a tackle or OLB. Scott, McNeill or Lawson and Carpenter.

cboyd

Reaction score
If there was good depth at WR in this draft I might say WR, but this does not look to be a strong class of WR's, I would say OT but the OT's in this draft are to up and down when showing off thier skills, this is a good year for LB's. I would have to say OLB, but we still don't know what we will get out of free agency and that is probably going to give us a strong clue to what we are going to draft.

blindzebra

Reaction score
I think we sign a vet with 3-4 experience for the inside and look for a playmaker to put opposite Ware in the draft.

James has physical talent but he ain't cut out to be the leader inside, if I'm not mistaken, Fowler was making the calls in the last game. Signing a vet to boot Shanle off the roster would be a move in the right direction, and give us a year for Burnett to adjust to playing inside, get bigger and hopefully stay healthy.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Havent seen any of the prospects highlite tapes and haven't cought alot of their games, so I can't say specifically who, but I would say, OLB. Lawson or Carpenter seem to very popular. Never have personally seen Lawson play, have seen Carpenter and he is damn good. DOnt know if I like the injury with a 1st rounder. 1st rounders need to contribute immediately, and we saw that an injury can really slow a players progress, like Burnett (who did flash alot of potential at times).

Til I read more draft stuff (which I dont like as much as personally seeing clips of a player, or full games if available), I really don't wnat to state too much of an oppinion as to players we should go after.