What are y'all going to say when JJ drafts?

coult44

Reaction score
What are y'all going to say when the draft comes and JJ takes five guys before he picks a defensive linemen???? He's so pathetic that he isn't going to take one round 1 or 2 just to prove his point!!! I honestly see this happening. Remember, we are solid at DL according to him. That was before we rolled out the worst defense in franchise history last year..So if we were solid then, what the heck are we now? It's ridiculous that we have not replaced Ware and Hatcher with better than practice squad guys. And before someone throws out the nobodies good enough for what their asking for argument, we would have never brought Melton and Allen in, if JJ didn't think they were worth it....

Mookie

Reaction score
Yes, I'm still pissed about the Lee, Claiborne, Smith, Frederick picks. But in particular I still question that Bryant pick. What was Jerry thinking? What a waste!

coult44

Reaction score
Yes, I'm still pissed about the Lee, Claiborne, Smith, Frederick picks. But in particular I still question that Bryant pick. What was Jerry thinking? What a waste!

Hi Stephen :)

For every one "can't miss" pick jerry has made, I can name 10 that are horrible. Are you really defending his draft history.

Wow,,,,,,,, It's not even June and the juice is really hitting hard..

OhSnap

Reaction score
I heard Jerry had a coat made out of puppy furr and he skinned the puppies himself.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
I don't care if he likes puppies and kittens, he sucks as the G.M. of an NFL team.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We're borrowing trouble here on something the team does hypothetically? Ok, I'll play. I'll be annoyed when Jerry does this. Miffed. Perhaps more than a little bit peeved.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Oh I don't know. I imagine I'll continue to spend more time with my girlfriend. I'll continue to enjoy my life. And come football season my girlfriend and I will continue to watch Dallas Cowboys football and cheer for our favorite team.

So, yeah, pretty much what I do now.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What are y'all going to say when the draft comes and JJ takes five guys before he picks a defensive linemen???? He's so pathetic that he isn't going to take one round 1 or 2 just to prove his point!!! I honestly see this happening. Remember, we are solid at DL according to him. That was before we rolled out the worst defense in franchise history last year..So if we were solid then, what the heck are we now? It's ridiculous that we have not replaced Ware and Hatcher with better than practice squad guys. And before someone throws out the nobodies good enough for what their asking for argument, we would have never brought Melton and Allen in, if JJ didn't think they were worth it....

and if he does then what will you say? What point are you talking about? What Dallas expected to have at DL last season was Ware, Ratliff, Hatcher and Spencer. That did not work out and players have been released, Melton brought in and Stephen has said they have to add to DL. So other than your own personal dislike of Jerry not sure what point you think jerry is trying to make