What are you doing today since we have a bye?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i'm kinda half *** watching the texans/ravens game.

steelers/ indy at 3 ought to be a dandy.

pbr world finals on at 3 on nbc.

the short go will be amazing.

lastly...the eagles/ giants game on tonight....i just don't know who i want to win. i hate em both.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
lane;2409000 said:
i'm kinda half *** watching the texans/ravens game.

steelers/ indy at 3 ought to be a dandy.

pbr world finals on at 3 on nbc.

the short go will be amazing.

lastly...the eagles/ giants game on tonight....i just don't know who i want to win. i hate em both.

watching a few of the games, then taking CCF junior to the Thomas the Tank Engine stage show

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yea i'm watching some games and seeing this NFC get tighter. Even though the Cowboys don't have a game this week its gonna end up being a positive week for the Cowboys. A team 4-4 is gonna end up 4-5. Eagles could lose.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watching football, took the boys to see grandparents, hangin' out in the CZ.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Grandson do's at Grandma's.gotta help family out.I've been puttin that project off for a while,and Grandma was gettin ancy.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
clean the yard of leaves, put away the summer patio furniture and canopy...Clean the garage install new gas grill. Nice day here in NE...

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Lets see I had to get up from my tent (it was a nice weekend we hit lows of 39 & 41). Stumble to the cooler grab my diet coke wake up my son. Heard some more boys over for Den Breakfast.

Then we held our Sunday service entire pack (A Scout is reverent)

Then we had my boys den do some whittling (now think about this a bunch of 10 year olds with knifes :eek:)

Then we had to break down camp

drive home and unload the vehicle.

clean up gear that needed extra cleaning

All in all great weekend for camping; I just got lucky it was the bye week we scheduled the camp out last spring before the schedule was released.

EndGame

Reaction score
I'm currently watching the fourth quarter of the NY/PHI game, and that's the first football I've watched all day. Wife and I went out and bought nearly all of our kids' Xmas presents earlier today, which is very cool given that it's not even Thanksgiving.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
most boring NFL sunday ever! a bunch of games that i really didnt care for today except for giants/eagles. i also cant believe that now tomorrow we have 49'ers/Cardinals for MNF. WHY???

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I watched all the other games that they had on TV today like I do every week, only minus the Cowboys game since they obviously didn't play.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I kind of flipped between football games, did a little napping, and watched some "Lost" on DVD.

zekecee

When Posting...Please Use Caution
Reaction score
Madden and Motor Storm for the PS3...and YES I AM 42!!!
:grin:

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
I watched a Lifetime Channel movie with my wife.

She watches every Cowboy game with me, so it's the least I could do.