What are you doing today?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a long week....took my 87 year old dad to several appointments....had several zoom meetings with investors and coaches for our all star game.... it was cool, but now I'm sitting on my butt in my man cave with my 12 year old dog and getting ready for the SB....I'm rooting for Mahomes....I hope to meet him next month at one of our clinics...for now....gonna chill and watch football!!! Oh....I almost forgot....my daughter is bringing her boyfriend over to meet me on Sunday.....hope it goes well....what are you doing this weekend? Salud and God bless!

Last edited:

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
I had a long week....took my 87 year old dad to several appointments....had several zoom meetings with investors and coaches for our all star game.... it was cool, but now I'm sitting on my butt in my man cave with my 12 year old dog and getting ready for the SB....I'm rooting for Mahomes....I hope to meet him next month at one of our clinics...for now....gonna chill and watch football!!! Oh....I almost forgot....my daughter is bringing her boyfriend over to meet me on Sunday.....hope it goes well....what are you doing this weekend? Salud and God bless!
You going to have the 12 gauge handy when you meet her boyfriend:lmao::laugh:

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Show him your gun collection then the shed full of shovels. Later, offer him a cocktail. If he accepts, work on an exit plan for him. Anyone worth their salt, won’t drink the first time meeting the dad :muttley:

ESisback

Reaction score
I had a co worker that actually served time with the real leather face He was in prison for manslaughter because he shot a dude that tried to shoot his wife and daughter
Wow. Especially putting a dude defending his family in the same place as a monster.

cowboyec

Reaction score

missing my dad...and my best friend.
he died on feb 20 of this year.
we had his service on friday at the ft sill national cemetary in elgin,ok.
after i spoke...i played elvis' beautiful version of amazing grace.
there is a piece of me missing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I had a co worker that actually served time with the real leather face He was in prison for manslaughter because he shot a dude that tried to shoot his wife and daughter
An old friend of mine was a prison guard at the prison where leatherback was. He said he was a big puss.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m cleaning the oven today. I drank a bit too much last night and was craving a frozen pizza. Well, I put it in upside down directly on the rack :lmao:
DId something like that with a frozen pizza after a fun nite and getting home hungry about 3am, I put it the right way up but forgot about it. Smoke detector reminded me about an hour later and the pizza was charred black and curled up like a bowl, next day I put some shellac on it and made a center piece out of it because it look so cool with the mushrooms and meat all charred in place. Good Times!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
DId something like that with a frozen pizza after a fun nite and getting home hungry about 3am, I put it the right way up but forgot about it. Smoke detector reminded me about an hour later and the pizza was charred black and curled up like a bowl, next day I put some shellac on it and made a center piece out of it because it look so cool with the mushrooms and meat all charred in place. Good Times!!
It’s even more embarrassing that it took me a couple of slices to realize there was nothing on it, just bread since it all scraped off when I got it out :muttley: