What are you expecting from Brad Johnson?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
18 out of 24 for 35 yards

0 TDs
0 INTs

3 prayers when the blitzer breaks free

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2343223 said:
18 out of 24 for 35 yards

0 TDs
0 INTs

3 prayers when the blitzer breaks free

I think you forgot a number in the yardage section.Barber alone,will gain more yards than that on 3 dumpoffs to him alone.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
djdoug;2343227 said:
I think you forgot a number in the yardage section.Barber alone,will gain more yards than that on 3 dumpoffs to him alone.

pssst weak arm humor

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
djdoug;2343129 said:
I expect a solid,controlled game with Brad,hopefully resulting in a WIN!

You guys actually think we can win a game when the QB cannot throw the ball more than 15 freaking yards downfield???

The Rams are going to stack 8 in the box and play tight man coverage on the WRs. The only way you make a defense pay for this is by going deep on the outside against the man to man coverage.

Problem is Johnson cant throw the ball that far, so it does matter if TO or RW11 blows past his man, the ball will hang up in the air like dam punt if Brad tries to go deep.

I dont see us winning a single game without Romo, that is why I am praying he can gut it out.

Romo at 70% >>>>> Brad at 100%

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
djdoug;2343232 said:
I got it,and its still not funny!How are you today?

oh it was funny, you laughed and you know it.

I am doing alright just waiting on sunday

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2343241 said:
You guys actually think we can win a game when the QB cannot throw the ball more than 15 freaking yards downfield???

The Rams are going to stack 8 in the box and play tight man coverage on the WRs. The only way you make a defense pay for this is by going deep on the outside against the man to man coverage.

Problem is Johnson cant throw the ball that far, so it does matter if TO or RW11 blows past his man, the ball will hang up in the air like dam punt if Brad tries to go deep.

I dont see us winning a single game without Romo, that is why I am praying he can gut it out.

dude its the Rams

we can throw woodysgirl out there at QB and win that game

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;2343241 said:

you guys? I'm just one person,stating what I EXPECT from Brad.No where in my statement did I say there is no dropoff having Brad in as QB.The thread title asked what do we expect.SO,I EXPECT him to play solid!Theres no guarantee he WILL!

Bass-Assasin

Reaction score
The Rams beat the Commanders with a new coach,

Do Yall remeber Vinny and Drew Bledsoe,

That is what we are going to get

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Bass-Assasin;2343266 said:
The Rams beat the Commanders with a new coach,

Do Yall remeber Vinny and Drew Bledsoe,

That is what we are going to get

did you happen to notice that the Commanders were inept in that game as well as the Rams?

It was a battle of the suck

zeromaster

Reaction score
I expect a bus driver going 55 through a school zone, with a bunch of bottles rattling around in the back. After which there will be a bunch of mumbled sound bites from inside sources.

And a win. It's the Rams, dude... xD

Bass-Assasin

Reaction score
Rams beat the Commanders who beat us, the beat the Commanders by throwing the ball deep, we have as starters, Mike Jenkins, Anthony Henry, Ken Hamlin, and maybe Roy, and Courtney Brown, It is going to take a Romo performance to win, not a brad johnson driving the bus

es22

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2342894 said:
I expect really solid play and at least a 2-1 record. That's what I'm expecting out of him.

I hoipe that we can at least split the games until Romo comes back. He will not lose us games, but he will get us stressed during the games.