what are you going to do sunday if we win/lose?

utrunner07

Reaction score
If we don't win Sunday I will seriously try to quit carring so much about this team. Its obvious a lot of us fans care about these games and this team a lot more than some key players...a loss Sunday would just prove that even more so.

Zimmy Lives

Reaction score
The wife is working so I'll be feeding the kids. Since it's the late game they'll have to eat ice cream because I'll be glued to the set instead of cooking!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Zimmy Lives;2519394 said:
The wife is working so I'll be feeding the kids. Since it's the late game they'll have to eat ice cream because I'll be glued to the set instead of cooking!

:lmao:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we win, I'll have a few beers.

If we lose............I'll have a few beers.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Win - will be dancing on the rooftops for hours

Lose - as long as the Bears and Minny win OR Tampa wins, I'll be satisfied knowing the Eagles are knocked out

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Sarge;2519408 said:
If we win, I'll have a few beers.

If we lose............I'll have a few beers.

You need AA, bro...in a bad way!

Rather than watching the game Sunday, why not go to Church, and then get counseling and references to the next AA meeting? :confused:

Just trying to help...

:eek::

crazytown41

Reaction score
Quick question, did Sunday's game get pushed back to the late afternoon? This will decide whether I drink excessively on Sat or not.

cowboys2233

Reaction score
crazytown41;2519445 said:
Quick question, did Sunday's game get pushed back to the late afternoon? This will decide whether I drink excessively on Sat or not.

Yes it was.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
crazytown41;2519445 said:

It did. Drink away.

And BTW, your sig always cracks me up. :)