What channel will you be watching the draft on?

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
OK, this is how seriously disturbed I am!...I'm going to be on vacation that week, visiting my mom in South Beach. Yes, South Beach--her condo is in the building next to Anna Kournikova's building (overlooks the Port, cruise ships sail under her window, gloat gloat).

When I realized it was overlapping the draft, I was actually tempted to change weeks! Then I decided I could live with it--but I will be spending the day watching the draft inside, rather than out at the beach or pool.

As I said, SERIOUSLY disturbed! :hammock:

Oh, but to answer the question--it'll be ESPN. Her cable system hasn't picked up the NFL Network yet.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
OK, this is how seriously disturbed I am!...I'm going to be on vacation that week, visiting my mom in South Beach. Yes, South Beach--her condo is in the building next to Anna Kournikova's building (overlooks the Port, cruise ships sail under her window, gloat gloat).

When I realized it was overlapping the draft, I was actually tempted to change weeks! Then I decided I could live with it--but I will be spending the day watching the draft inside, rather than out at the beach or pool.

As I said, SERIOUSLY disturbed! :hammock:

Oh, but to answer the question--it'll be ESPN. Her cable system hasn't picked up the NFL Network yet.
This is no good without pictures.

I'll beg if need be.