What cowboy memoribilia do you have?

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
tell us about it...I've talked to fans who have their favorite jerseys, christmas ornaments....to people who decorate whole rooms and fill them.................so tell us about yours....mine.............I've got the usual Troy/Emmitt/Irvin stuff...for awhile I was into collecting the cards....and had all of their rookie cards....I've saved SI magazines from their heyday...usual cowboys stars on the christmas tree...........................so I'd love to hear... :star:

austintodallas

Consider Yourself Sucked
Reaction score
I have a nearly complete set of all the Dallas Cowboy McFarlane Action Figures inculding the blue jersey variants. I know a little dorky but I think they're cool looking.

The only ones that I have yet to acquire are the Emmitt Smith figures from the very first series. These are getting quite expensive now, especially the variants.

DA FAN

Reaction score
I collect a little of everything. Except cards, there's just too many.

cowboyroom.jpg

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Nothing unusual here, or nothing really cool, like the McFarlane figures (i only have one... Troy Aikman in a white jersey).

I have a lot of their cards from the late 80's, early 90's. I have a few christmas tree ornaments. I have a few jerseys and a lot of Dallas Cowboy tee shirts.... one of my favorites is the plain white tee with "Dallas Cowboys" in blue letters.

I have some old, un-opened Coke bottles that have Dallas cowboy helments on them. they're from the 80's sometime and are in the cardboard 4 packs.

Lot's of keychain's etc.

I do have Jerry Jones' autograph on a napkin from a wedding that he was at... but that is the only autograph that I have.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DA FAN said:
I collect a little of everything. Except cards, there's just too many.

cowboyroom.jpg

I have seen your collection before Da Fan on a link from TotalCowboys.com... very nice...

Good to see you over here...

I have SB programs from the 5 victories...

Several autographed footballs including one sent to me by Tom Landry signed by the '72 SB team. I also have a 1966 Football autographed by Meredith, Lilly, Hayes Renfro and a couple of others...

I have several Starting Lineup figures... collectors plates... several SI's from the 60's, cereal boxes, records, watches, cups, glasses, pop bottles (one is a full '72 pepsi commemorative signed by some of the old timers). I also have several autographed jerseys...

hmmm... maybe I should sell it all and pay off my mortgage...

naaaahhhh... :D

cleverusername

Reaction score
austintodallas said:
I have a nearly complete set of all the Dallas Cowboy McFarlane Action Figures inculding the blue jersey variants. I know a little dorky but I think they're cool looking.

The only ones that I have yet to acquire are the Emmitt Smith figures from the very first series. These are getting quite expensive now, especially the variants.

I have never seen any Cowboys memorabilia that is dorky, just the skins and eagles stuff.

DA FAN

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I have seen your collection before Da Fan on a link from TotalCowboys.com... very nice...

Good to see you over here...

I have SB programs from the 5 victories...

Several autographed footballs including one sent to me by Tom Landry signed by the '72 SB team. I also have a 1966 Football autographed by Meredith, Lilly, Hayes Renfro and a couple of others...

I have several Starting Lineup figures... collectors plates... several SI's from the 60's, cereal boxes, records, watches, cups, glasses, pop bottles (one is a full '72 pepsi commemorative signed by some of the old timers). I also have several autographed jerseys...

hmmm... maybe I should sell it all and pay off my mortgage...

naaaahhhh... :D

Thanks...

I have four of the five programs myself. I am missing the ever expensive one, Superbowl VI.

The '72 ball has to be an Awesome one? Great items!

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
DA FAN said:
Thanks...

I have four of the five programs myself. I am missing the ever expensive one, Superbowl VI.

The '72 ball has to be an Awesome one? Great items!

I saw a SB VI program on eBay that ended up going for $39 the other day... I wish I had just bought it...

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
Wow....Da Fan......that was very very cool.....and some very cool posts. I have a lot of the players books they've written......Chad Hennings books is actually one of my favorites.

PlayMaker88

Reaction score
I have a room at home set aside called ofcourse "the Cowboys Room" . Hundreds of autographs and memorabila. All four walls, which are painted blue and silver by the way, are covered floor to ceiling. Also have my office at work covered and enough stuff left over to fill the closet in the Cowboys room. I'll try to get some pics up and share the view.

DA FAN

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
MAN, you've put on a lot of weight since your appearance on Dr. Phil a few years ago!!!

:D

Yes, I know. But, only a couple of pounds. After all that therapy!!! LOL

Guess you saw that show too. Don't know that I would go to that extreme!

Plus, my wife is very very supportive of my sickness! LOL

DA FAN

Reaction score
trickblue said:
I saw a SB VI program on eBay that ended up going for $39 the other day... I wish I had just bought it...

39???

That's the cheapest I've seen it.

Reaction score
DA FAN said:
Yes, I know. But, only a couple of pounds. After all that therapy!!! LOL

Guess you saw that show too. Don't know that I would go to that extreme!

Plus, my wife is very very supportive of my sickness! LOL

:D

Yea, and I'm thinkin' those stretchy pants aren't gonna be too flattering for ya either.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
dcfufan said:
tell us about it...I've talked to fans who have their favorite jerseys, christmas ornaments....to people who decorate whole rooms and fill them.................so tell us about yours....mine.............I've got the usual Troy/Emmitt/Irvin stuff...for awhile I was into collecting the cards....and had all of their rookie cards....I've saved SI magazines from their heyday...usual cowboys stars on the christmas tree...........................so I'd love to hear... :star:

Nose ring, earplugs. The regular stuff.
icon10.gif

I do have a barf bag from an airplane with Darren Woodson, Micheal Irvin and Alvin Harpers sigs. I also have a Pittsburgh Steeler pennant with Randy Whites sig. A friend of mine was a "Stealer" fan and all I had at the moment was the back of his pennant. Randy laughed. He was still laughing as he was walking away. Hey....a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
Got a lamp, radio and clock with the old two peice face mask style helmets. A winter cap with the old logo. A vest with same. Emmitts rookie card. A complete set of fleer super bowl/rose bowl cards....yet to be touched by human hands. (worth about 10 bucks i found out here:eek: ) Magazines with "Dr. Z's" bold prediction that the Bills would beat Dallas....both times. Loser.
Some photos of the neighborhood kids wearing my gear as I was trying my best to help raise them right. An Aikman statue. A mini tractor-trailer.
Just stuff. Nothing like 'ol DA FAN is sportin'. Nice collection young man.:bow:

Champsheart

Reaction score
I have a Dallas Cowboy Room with all of my collectibles.

I only collect items that are Autographed or are Memoribilia Cards, the exception being very old Cowboy Cards.

i have Autographed hemlets of Irvin, Aikman, Tom Landry, and Drew Pearson.

I have Framed Autographed photos of Moose, Haley, Larry Brown, Novacek, Harvey Martin, Too Tall, Tony Hill, Tony Dorsett, and Randy White.

I have a Emmit Smith Autographed Shadow Box that is my favorite item.

I have tons of Cards in individual cases on stands for display.

Rookie cards of Staubach, Emmitt, Aikman, and several others.

Several old cards of guys like Bob Hayes, Mel Renfor, Bob Lilly, Merideth, etc.. some are autographed.

Tons of other cards that are either Autographed or Jersey cards. Guys like Danny White, Too Tall, Ken Norton, Newman, Roy, Irvin, Emmitt, Dorsett, Witten, Woodson, and many more.

I also have a replica of Texas Stadium, and framed Ticket Stubs of the game Emmitt broke the record, which I was there for. Well worth the money to go from here in Denver.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
It can be anything and I mean anything. I have the following.
Super Bowl XXVII, XXVIII, XXX videos
Dallas Cowboys:The complete history of America's Team DVD
Emmitt Smith:Run with history DVD
Dallas Cowboys:Super Bowl Champions DVD
"Danger, entering cowboys country" stop sign
3 pair of cowboy socks, pair of cowboy boxers, and a cowboy wallet.
Roy Williams, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Randy White, Tom Landry, and Jason Witten posters.
Roy Williams, Emmitt Smith, and Jason Witten jerseys.
Cowboys pillow(although I never sleep with it).
Cowboys mug, clock, and bumper sticker that says "#1 Cowboys Fan".
3 Cowboys T-Shirts to wear around the house. America's Team sweater.

Wish I had more. But believe me I will in the near future. What stuff do you have