What cowboy memoribilia do you have?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I have tons of aitographed items, jerseys and such but one of the coolest things I have is a video tape made by NFL films from the 80's i belive called The Star Asccending. It is a pretty rare tape. I have not seen it anywhere else. I know when it came out I paid nearly 100.00 for it. That's when the VHS tapes were brand new and $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Reaction score
CowboyMark said:
What stuff do you have

peanuts-charlie-brown-4001222-thumb2.jpg

"I got a ROCK!

:D

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
Cups and things like that but what I've really been searching for is a Bob Hayes throwback jersey.

Anyone?

Reaction score
SALADIN said:
Cups and things like that but what I've really been searching for is a Bob Hayes throwback jersey.

Anyone?

For the low low price of $179.69 deposited to my off-shore bank account, I'll hook you up playa! PM me for the details. :D

wxcpo

Reaction score
Alright I have the following:

DVD/Videos
2003 Cowboys Yearbook (DVD)
Complete History 1960-2003 (DVD)
Superbowl Champions (DVD)
Superbowl XXX Video tape (taped myself)

Books/Magazines
Superbowls XXVII & XXVIII programs
Aikman (Mind, Body & Soul)
Keeping up with the Boys
Emmitt Smith Run with History

Jerseys
Emmitt, Troy, Roy Williams, Eddie George jerseys

Autographed Items
Sports Illustrated with Emmitt Smith on the cover
Reaching for the Stars (1891 of 3000 copies) autographed by Roger Staubach & Troy Aikman
Emmitt Smith mini helmet
Emmitt Smith framed picture when he broke the all-time rushing record. Includes rookie card. Limited edition #51 of 122
Emmitt Smith Wilson football

Other items
Frame dpicture of Emmitt in Cards practice jersey
3 Emmitt Smith & 1 Troy Aikman McFarlane figures
100's of misc Cowboys football cards
Several Cowboys hats Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith stuffed bears
2 mugs

I think that's it, but I probably have some more stuff laying around.

SALADIN

Jumper
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
For the low low price of $179.69 deposited to my off-shore bank account, I'll hook you up playa! PM me for the details. :D

Are you Nigerian?

cleverusername

Reaction score
CowboyMark said:
It can be anything and I mean anything. I have the following.
Super Bowl XXVII, XXVIII, XXX videos
Dallas Cowboys:The complete history of America's Team DVD
Emmitt Smith:Run with history DVD
Dallas Cowboys:Super Bowl Champions DVD
"Danger, entering cowboys country" stop sign
3 pair of cowboy socks, pair of cowboy boxers, and a cowboy wallet.
Roy Williams, Emmitt Smith, Troy Aikman, Roger Staubach, Tony Dorsett, Randy White, Tom Landry, and Jason Witten posters.
Roy Williams, Emmitt Smith, and Jason Witten jerseys.
Cowboys pillow(although I never sleep with it).
Cowboys mug, clock, and bumper sticker that says "#1 Cowboys Fan".
3 Cowboys T-Shirts to wear around the house. America's Team sweater.

Wish I had more. But believe me I will in the near future. What stuff do you have

That is awesome. Funny, but awesome, none the less. :bow:

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Alright, I'll go.

Clothes:
3 Superbowl T-shirts
Fleeced coat
Hooded jacket
Several hats
Wind suit
Denim shirt
Polo shirts
2 blue button up "dress shirts"
Roy Williams jersey
Troy Aikman jersey
Blue mock shirt

Other:
Wallet
2 flags
5 time Champion banner
Back-to-back poster
reserved parking sign
Mirrored plate for front of truck
Cover for resse hitch on said truck
Blue star on window of said truck
Too many footballs
Troy Aikman plate
Tom Landry autobiography book
Jerry Jones King of the Cowboys book
Several Christmas ornaments
Several pennants
Cowboys watch
Mini helmets
Coke bottle for one of the Superbowls
Several mugs

EDIT: Oh yeah, saved the newspaper clippings for the '92 season which just happened to be our first Superbowl of the '90's and placed them in an album. From game 1 to the Superbowl. Plus saved the newspaper for two after that.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
I only have one thing that I value. It's a hat signed by Tom Landry that I got at a Chritian Athletes Luncheon one year in Casper, Wyoming. Tom had two more appearances to make that day and he came in made his speech and started to head towards the elevator. I chased after like a love sick teenager chasing Elvis and begged for just one minute for him to sign my hat. While he was signing, I asked, "So what do you think of the team this year coach?" he replied "They're gettin' close".

We won the first of three Super Bowls that year, and I have never felt more gracious for 30 seconds of a human being's time in my whole life. I'll never forget it.

SS

cleverusername

Reaction score
skinsscalper said:
I only have one thing that I value. It's a hat signed by Tom Landry that I got at a Chritian Athletes Luncheon one year in Casper, Wyoming. Tom had two more appearances to make that day and he came in made his speech and started to head towards the elevator. I chased after like a love sick teenager chasing Elvis and begged for just one minute for him to sign my hat. While he was signing, I asked, "So what do you think of the team this year coach?" he replied "They're gettin' close".

We won the first of three Super Bowls that year, and I have never felt more gracious for 30 seconds of a human being's time in my whole life. I'll never forget it.

SS

Wow, thats cool, man. Really cool.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
skinsscalper said:

SS
:confused:

Was this after Landry left?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
:confused:

Was this after Landry left?

Yes it was, but I knew that he'd still kept tabs on the team. One of the points of his speech was the power of Christ in some athletes lives and the impact of a christian support group for a pro player. He had mentioned a couple of current (at the time) players who were active in church, Emmitt being one of them.

SS

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
skinsscalper said:
Yes it was, but I knew that he'd still kept tabs on the team. One of the points of his speech was the power of Christ in some athletes lives and the impact of a christian support group for a pro player. He had mentioned a couple of current (at the time) players who were active in church, Emmitt being one of them.

SS
Now that is cool.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I have a ridiculous amount of Cowboys merchandise. Let's see, three jerseys (six if you count the ones that I bought for the kids), three hats, a jacket, a collared shirt, head band, countless t-shirts and sweaters, pants (including a pair of zumbos from the 80's), socks, boxers, collectible cards, two fat heads (Roy and Troy), license plate, street sign, autographed picture (24x36) of Roger Staubach, two footballs, a flag (which I fly out front), three bobbleheads (all Emmitt), Troy Aikman talking doll, Cowboys bear, pillows, pillow case (my wife won't let me buy the sheets)..

... I'm sure I have more that just isn't springing to mind at the moment.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
no a real extensive collection of Cowboys stuff but here goes...

1. Troy Aikman action figure
  2. Tony Dorsett Team Decade throwback Jersey
  3. A simple Dallas Cowboys Metal Star (from a Keychain) hanging from rear view mirror
  4. Dallas Cowboys windbreaker pants with a small star on one leg
  5. Dallas Cowboys white and blue football
  6. Three Emmitt (from breaking record ON THE STAR) photos that I purchased from ***BANNED-URL***
  7. A really cool pair of converse Sneakers that have the star on the side... not really Cowboys stuff BUT they look like they are... everyone asks LOL
  8. 10 baseball caps
  9. a dozen or so shirts
and last but not least MY PRIDE and JOY

10. A half leather, half varsity 5 time SB winter jacket(all 5 SB's and Logos on back)

I actually bought that back in 1996 right after they won the last SB... found it on a website before there really was ECOMMERCE and it listed for $699 but was on sale for $399

I called and ordered it and they wanted to charge me the $699... so I told them that I printed the page and should get it for that price... she said no problem and they startedt to custome make(cutting out the logos from leather) and I received it about 4 moths later

I would never sell that Coat. It will be passed on like a family airloom LOL
:star: