What did Cowboys fans do to deserve this?

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Skrew Philthy. I hate 'em !

I get no satisfaction out of an NFC East team winning the SB. I thought before the game I had no favorite to pull for but as the game progressed I found myself pulling for NE. I'm just nauseated a little right now.

popp1234

Reaction score
We have 5 SB trophies. I was blessed to have witnessed 4 of them. For that, I am thankful. Some fans can claim none. That's all I can say tonight my fellow fans.

Last edited:

The Natural

Reaction score
I never thought these clowns would get one before I was old enough to experience us hoisting that lombardi. This organization is despicable. Thank God the NBA trade deadline is a few days away to wash this bs out of the headlines.

Asklesko

Reaction score
fans didnt do this.
JJ did when he treated a Legend like trash.
the years of not winning a title are approaching the number of years that Legend coached this team.
He needs to make peace with that.

We are the Dallas Cowboys. We can attract new legendary coaches and talent. We could have had 20 years of amazing football. Instead we have been Jerry's little hobby.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Skrew Philthy. I hate 'em !

I get no satisfaction out of an NFC East team winning the SB. I thought before the game I had no favorite to pull for but as the game progressed I found myself pulling for NE. I'm just nauseated a little right now.
agreed.
screw philly.

CACowboy714

Reaction score
Giants are my most hated. And I've hated NE since the Tuck Rule. No big quarrels here. Just hope Jerry & Co. get some type of wake up call. (I know the Eagles winning won't be enough)

Dwight

Reaction score
Football Hell

We are the worst managed team in the league and have a horrendous owner

Terrible pee wee level coach

Terrible Stadium that gives us no home field advantage

I wont even get to the players, because the GM is the one thats picking them and the coach is the one that is failing to develop them

Complete Nightmare

Well said bro

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Stephen King couldn't write up a more miserable, horrifying, revolting season.

Words cannot describe how fed up I am with this franchise.

Teams are completing the "process" in a 1/5th of the time yet our front office doesn't blink an eye.

Considering how loyal we've been to this franchise through thick and thin, we don't deserve this.

Good night.

Completely agree, and yet our FO likely won't be awakened by this. If I were the coach, I'd have called the team in TODAY, and started them on an offseason long course of watching and hearing nothing but Philly. Drive the team rabid to the point where they are fed up with hearing about them, and want to destroy them. Then, drive the team with that anger to the Super Bowl. But, I doubt Garrett can do that.

Pants

Reaction score
I am ambivalent towards who won the SB. If I thought it would impact the team to make legit moves then I would be happy. However, all I see is the fo thinking they still are movie GN in the right direction. It saddens me