What disappoints or disgusts you the most?

LonnieElam

Reaction score
The entire Jones family. They're terrible people, and this is based on inside knowledge from my boy working for them 8 years. When Charlotte got divorced, it was her ex that spilled the beans about Jerry's love child. I'd buy him a beer.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Jerry Jones whole business model disgusts me and the way he treats us fans by refusing to go all in and give us a championship.
The fact that he expects us to believe as successful as he is in business that he can't somehow build a championship team it's ridiculous he could do it if he wanted to
But his business model shows that it's more financially beneficial to just stay relevant than to go all in and win a championship and have a few down years.

tico

Reaction score
J.Jones runs (now) like a dirty politician...
Tells his supporters what they want to hear, broken promises, and is all about the money he generates with least cost. Not to mention some sex scandals too

MikeT22

Reaction score
The entire Jones family. They're terrible people, and this is based on inside knowledge from my boy working for them 8 years. When Charlotte got divorced, it was her ex that spilled the beans about Jerry's love child. I'd buy him a beer.
This. And once Jerry is gone we just get Stephen and the rest of the family mismanaging the team.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Just a few.....
A team that's constantly built from the outside/in instead of inside/out.
A team that changes direction every other year in philosophy
A team that doesn't establish an identity...
An Owner that talks far too often and condradicts himself with every other answer
A team that's always looking for a deal with players they sign
A team that allows far to many distractions off the field either via radio shows or podcasts by players and Jerry and Steven.
A team that's all about media hype and selling of the myth of the franchsie, Not about football
There should be one voice coming from this organization(the headcoach) who in stills dicipline and has the authority to hire his own coaches..

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That I've never seen a Super Bowl or even a NFC title game. I'm 35! I don't count when I still had baby teeth and velcro straps for shoe laces
How do you think us long time fans feel? Me for instance - I was 30 years old when Dallas won their last super bowl. I turn 59 this year. Jerry was 5 years younger than I am now.

Last edited:

Aven8

Reaction score
Everything has been changed and remodeled. Moved out of Valley Ranch. Check. Built a state of the art headquarters, and had the city of Frisco split the bill for the indoor stadium. Check. Built Jerry World and had the citizens of Arlington foot most of the bill. Check. Paid players at the end of their careers and continued to pay them while they weren’t playing. Check. Wasted years on project Head Coaches. Check. Tons of wasted talent paid, bought, and protected. Check. Created an environment where you are coddled like you are a champion. Check.

The only constant has been them. It’s almost like a hex. Romo before, and now Dak. Both chokers in big games. Same for the team. No one comes out more flat in big games than the Dallas Cowboys.

:starspin: