What do love and hate most about

JustChip

Reaction score
PSLs should be illegal. Why would you pay fee just to be allowed to buy tickets? It double charging for something.
Ok, so no PSLs, but the tickets being twice as much to offset the lost PSL revenue is ok? I guess that’s ok if someone is only going to a game or two a year. But in that case, why worry about obligating yourself to a PSL and season tickets; just buy the tickets you want in the after-market.

Cowboys=SuperBowl

Reaction score
1) I go to at least 6 games a year (Thanksgiving is always reserved for family). I’m also a creature of habit. I like to know I have a seat available and it’s the same seat for every game at the same price (within an individual season). The only way to do that is the PSL and season tickets. I had non-PSL seats at Texas Stadium in Section 33 and was prepared to not have seats at The Stayjum because of the PSL, but IMO, Jerry did me right - comparable seats in Section 217 only had a $5k per seat PSL. That works out to a meager $167 per year, or less than $17 per game. I spend more on that on beer at the games.

2) The downside is you’re making a 30 year commitment. I had to think about that at the time because that 30 years puts me into my late 80s. But my dad went with me to games until he was 91 so I hope I’ll be able to do the same. The other downside is having to buy preseason games that, until recently, were at the same price as regular season games.
We go EVERY THANKSGIVING. It is a family tradition. The best part is the tailgating starting at 11 when we have like 40 Of us out there.

JustChip

Reaction score
We go EVERY THANKSGIVING. It is a family tradition. The best part is the tailgating starting at 11 when we have like 40 Of us out there.
That’s true for a lot of people. The folks behind me buy my tickets and my buddy’s tickets next to me. It’s a family tradition for them and their out if town family. Unfortunately, my wife is not a football fan and borderline hates the Cowboys.