What do man mean

kimorah86

Reaction score
If you are in relationship and the man jokes alot about cheating but always says he is joking what does it mean. There is no proof just alot of joking. Its not funny to me and i'm not the type to accuse without any proof so i just leave it alone but i wonder do he really think that is funny because it is not to me

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kimorah86;3286558 said:
If you are in relationship and the man jokes alot about cheating but always says he is joking what does it mean. There is no proof just alot of joking. Its not funny to me and i'm not the type to accuse without any proof so i just leave it alone but i wonder do he really think that is funny because it is not to me
It doesn't matter if anyone else thinks it is funny because you don't. Your feelings matter. Guys are a dime a dozen, especially one who will treat you bad. If he doesn't make you feel appreciated then don't waste your time with him.

ethiostar

Reaction score
If he knows that you don't find it funny but he still does it then he is a jerk for doing it and you don't deserve to be with someone who makes you feel bad all the time. Whether he is cheating or not is a different matter altogether.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kimorah86;3286558 said:
If you are in relationship and the man jokes alot about cheating but always says he is joking what does it mean.
Where there is smoke......

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Jokes sometimes are confessions of the heart..

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It means he is having a homosexual affair with bob.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It doesn't necassarily mean a thing. I joke with my wife about that all the time but I've never, and would never, cheat on her.

Of course she also knows I'm joking and it doesn't bother her. If it hurt her feelings or made her uncomfortable I wouldn't do it. It takes a real jerk to continue to make jokes about something that is bothering someone they're supposed to care about.

For example for a couple of years I quit making any jokes like that cause her father left her mother for another woman. i didn't feel like it was approperiate, or funny, at the time to make such jokes so i simply didn't do it.

kimorah86

Reaction score
Should i be understanding that he jokes like that or i tell him off again He ever heard of giving up th right for the wrong

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
kimorah86;3286558 said:

If he doesn't know you don't find it funny tell him

kimorah86

Reaction score
The thing is it is not just us now we have a baby now its not just me and him its us