What Do We Think About Today’s Win

Beaker42

Reaction score
No bigger draft fan here than me.

The analytical side of me says you lose and get the impact player in the draft, but once the game starts, my heart takes over and I want to see:

• Cowboys players I really root for like Cooper, Zeke, Gallup, Lamb, Schultz, and Diggs do well
  • Cowboys win
  • Eagles lose

If we lose out on the division next week sobeit. We're out of the Caleb Farley conversation anyway. I'm rooting like heck for a win and the division even though it probably means getting our heads kicked in by Tampa Bay the following week. Pick 19 here we come.
You got all your bullet points today. Gallup looked explosive ** today.

cjlopez

Reaction score
I always love a WIN...I might complain about the team, but just like above...I just love it when they WIN....it makes the day that much better and also the week!

Sydla

Reaction score
What's depressing about this is while I know we need help at CB and S, I can't take another season of inept DT play. And this looks like a blah draft for DTs.

bodi

Reaction score
Zaven Collins is a 6-4, 260-pound weak-side linebacker and edge rusher. Athletic enough to cover some larger receivers and tight ends and good enough to go after the quarterback and either make it difficult or put him on his back. He has 182 career tackles as a junior with 17.5 tackles-for-loss, and 3.5 sacks. He has defended six passes, recovered two fumbles, forced one, intercepted a pass, and blocked two kicks.

His forty time that day was in the 4.8 range.

817Gill

Reaction score
Not a bad consolidation prize. If he has the drive to get better, technique/footwork can always be developed.
Also seems to have better deep speed on tape than what Surtain shows at a similar size (6’1 205). One thing I really like about Horn is his CB1 swagger, he’s got some nasty to him and has the quick feet and fluid hips needed to be confident when mirroring top-flight WR’s. His cons are pedestrian ball skills (all of his 2 career picks have come this season) and a weakness in zone, he’s clearly more comfortable in press-man coverage.

The best NFL comp I’ve seen on him is a taller Janoris Jenkins which is spot on. I think he makes a good pair with Diggs who I see more as a high-end CB2.