What do yall think about Ceedee

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CeeDee’s first 100 yard game came in week 2 of his rookie season as the 3rd WR. Michael Irvin’s first 100 yard game came in week 13 of his rookie season and Dez’s first 100 yard game came in week 10 of his rookie season.

kwcool619

Reaction score
CeeDee’s first 100 yard game came in week 2 of his rookie season as the 3rd WR. Michael Irvin’s first 100 yard game came in week 13 of his rookie season and Dez’s first 100 yard game came in week 10 of his rookie season. Health permitting CeeDee is going to make a lot of plays this season.

When Lamb made that block (that was called against him), it tells me that he will do whatever it takes to help the 'Boys win.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Our outstanding rookie receiver led the team in receiving and had a big reception on the GWD.

How would you rate his performance thus far?
He's. a slot receiver with number 1 receiver talent. He'll get there in a year I believe.

Carter

Reaction score
Looks like a Vet.

Seems to always be wide open over the middle so need to design more Slants and use him out of the Slot.

Need to use his Speed and Elusiveness.

He needs to put some weight on though. He looks very tiny against NFL Players, but that will come after 1-2 real Offseasons

Cmac

Reaction score
Doing good.....still needs to learn the NFL rules.....thought he should have simply gotten out of bounds prior to contact, on the game winning drive.....clock runs on first downs in the NFL. He did well.

GMO415

Reaction score
Getting tired of him getting caught with flags when he blocks downfield.

Scotman

Reaction score
I've never had much faith in rookie receivers. It always seems like it takes a year or two before they have to be accounted for by the defense.They drop passes they shouldn't. They offer virtually nothing if the ball isn't coming their way. They get lost in traffic.

And then there's Lamb. 2 games in and I'm sold lock, stock and barrel. He is a special player. He's a really special player. Not only that, he looks like he's going to provide a spark emotionally.