What do yo Guys think Bills Assessment will be of the film?

landryscorner

Reaction score
I wonder what bill will say to the media after he reviews the film of drews bad throws..

superpunk

Reaction score
Something like;

"Lookit, Drew. That throw sucked. Are you having problems with cataracts? We're wearing blue jerseys."

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
"Plot was a bit predictable, and somewhat boring. Lead actors gave underwhelming performances. Script was not written well. Director was not on his game. After investing all that money in the film, not sure if you will see the returns at the box office. Don't expect an Oscar."

"Had my popcorn ready. Was the only bright spot of the film."

"I give it 1 out of 5 stars."

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
superpunk said:
Something like;

"Lookit, Drew. That throw sucked. Are you having problems with cataracts? We're wearing blue jerseys."

"Lookit, we didn't play well, we need to get better.....I need to see something from my team, you know the 'players'...hey, I'm not trying to be funny here....it is what it is....we sucked" [chomps on ice] "anything more guys...I need to go, need to kick Dew arse"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
landryscorner said:
I wonder what bill will say to the media after he reviews the film of drews bad throws..
Parcells: "Here's my cellphone. Dial 1-800-Quarterback and get back to me after you find someone better. Next question".

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I expect Bill is going to talk about a lot of things that cost us the game Bledsoe poor play included.

landryscorner

Reaction score
you guys remember those dreaded days when the cowboys would loose and landry would drill them with the film footage the next day, I think thats what the cowboys need a good kick by BP

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"You guys are making my nipples hurt with all these questions".

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"After giving Bledsoe and a few others an enema I figure we will play a little better next time around"

Doomsday101

Reaction score
overfiend60 said:
"I should have been more conservative with the playcalling." :p:

I don't think we were conservative, we threw the ball on 1st down more than we ran on 1st down and put the ball up 33 times compared to running the ball 22 times.

Death Star

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I don't think we were conservative, we threw the ball on 1st down more than we ran on 1st down and put the ball up 33 times compared to running the ball 22 times.

Yeah, and a ton of those throws were just dumpoffs. I only saw like 2 long passes over the entire game, and one of those was a desperation throw near the end when we were down by 2 TDs. If you want to argue the conservative playcalling there's a thread about it.

landryscorner

Reaction score
not only that I think the cowboys and analysts let the whole world know before the game that....that was the plan

sbark

Reaction score
I see Pitsburgh able to win with Charlie Batch......Batch......Drew *** happened.......be sure to go potty before you leave the lockerroom next game......kegals dont work all game, you get all squenched up and cant release on the throw

Trip

Reaction score
The offense wasn't conservative. It was ineffective.

The play calling wasn't conservative, we passed plenty.

The routes weren't conservative, there were receivers running deep routes on just about every play.

The QUARTERBACK was conservative because he was timid and jittery after he got hit a few times. He scrambled and threw the ball away when there was no pressure. He flailed around and flung the ball into double and triple coverage because he was too busy trying to run - sometimes from ghosts - to accurately read the field.

This is more concerning than the INT's. The picks are not a huge deal. QB's throw INT's, it happens. There isn't a great QB out there that hasn't had 3 INT games.

But after he got some pressure early in the game, he became completely ineffective, even when he had time, with an all star group of receivers that were getting open.

It is Bledsoe's MO unfortunately.

I believe this will concern Parcells when he sees the film. It's more than just some bad passes. It's the same thing rookie QB's go through until the game slows down and they become comfortable in the pocket. Pressure Bledsoe a few times early in the game and he can become a rookie all over again.