What do you see in these pictures?

Zordon

Reaction score
Pulled these images from Bob Sturm's articles this week.

CsnU3sS.png

9OAuiZV.png

56I5s8Q.png

DP5Nqi3.png

5BVN4K5.png

bui2pqG.png

Dy0wXDY.png

R9ybX1R.png

Carson

Reaction score
This goes back to the Jason Garrett days.

We don’t out scheme anybody. We simply rely on talent and our guys beating their guys one on one.

this is simply why we dominate bad teams and struggle against elite teams. We are a top tier team talent wise. We just can’t win on every play.

Aven8

Reaction score
Lamb and Coop running button hooks is a travesty. How can you get any running momentum when coming back to the ball? Remember when Irvin made a living on the slant? Where are the post? The flags? Crossing routes?

It’s not a surprise that when Ced comes in he gets the ball a lot. He runs fun routes out of the slot that get open.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Look at the second pic in dallas route , this is a typical sticks route which the whole league knows dallas runs when they have to pick up 3rd and long , there is hardly any outroute - long , and no crossing routes . Plain vanilla

Blake

Reaction score

CsnU3sS.png

9OAuiZV.png

56I5s8Q.png

DP5Nqi3.png

5BVN4K5.png

bui2pqG.png

Dy0wXDY.png

R9ybX1R.png

:omg:

Just confirms that the rest of the NFL's thinking is on an entirely different level than the Cowboys when it comes to offense. Seems, coaches should be more abstract in their play design ideas, and not just line everyone up to run the same archaic routes from the 60s. KMs routes are rigid and give no flexibility to the offense.

Blake

Reaction score
Jerry considers himself a "football guy" but he puts this crap-show offense on the field every season. History will not be kind to this man once he departs and everyone has time to digest how truly awful he was as an owner and g.m.. His perceived glory will fade like dust in the wind.

Creeper

Reaction score
The routes the Cowboys receivers run require precise timing and anything that disrupts that timing like pressure, on the receivers or on the QB, blows the play up.

CWR

Reaction score

CsnU3sS.png

9OAuiZV.png

56I5s8Q.png

DP5Nqi3.png

5BVN4K5.png

bui2pqG.png

Dy0wXDY.png

R9ybX1R.png

I see my hatred for KM growing exponentially as the offense flounders running bs.

Where is all the YAC? You have guys like CD and Coop who can kill teams from the slot. You got lightning in a bottle in TP and insist on running him up the gut.

Go get hired in Jacksonville please.

Blake

Reaction score
Speaking of spoilers. This thread spoiled my appetite for watching more Cowboys games until the offense evolves into a modern NFL offense.

Reactions: CWR