What do you think of Rashad Johnson?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2745673 said:
Tebow just has to stomp his foot into the ground and make all the offensive players fall over

when he's on O, he parts defenses

Look at all the salary cap room we'd save...other than Tebow all we'd really need was a placekicker and maybe the deep snapper...because he can handle all the other positions all by hismelf

of course with Tebow's amazing talent we'd never punt, so there'd be no need to waste a spot there either

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
JerryAdvocate;2745014 said:
to be fair, Brandon will run over just about any safety

Actually, Chung excels against the run. You can tackle even the biggest guy if you square up, hit him in the thighs and wrap up. And Chung has perfect form.

Everyone wants a coverage safety, but Cowboys have one already in Sensabaugh. It was the tackling, not the pass coverage, that was lacking at safety.

I hope the Cowboys remember this.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2745735 said:
Look at all the salary cap room we'd save...other than Tebow all we'd really need was a placekicker and maybe the deep snapper...because he can handle all the other positions all by hismelf

of course with Tebow's amazing talent we'd never punt, so there'd be no need to waste a spot there either

:laugh2:

BAT;2745739 said:
Actually, Chung excels against the run. You can tackle even the biggest guy if you square up, hit him in the thighs and wrap up. And Chung has perfect form.

Everyone wants a coverage safety, but Cowboys have one already in Sensabaugh. It was the tackling, not the pass coverage, that was lacking at safety.

I hope so too

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
MCowboys;2744737 said:
He is exactly the same size as Louis Delmas. Unlike Delmas, he dominated against much better competition and based on all I have seen and heard is better in coverage. He isn't as physical though. I still like him better than Delmas and Chung though

JerryAdvocate;2744941 said:
he's as big as Louis Delmas
so Rashad gained 20 pounds? cause he was playing at 185.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
BAT;2745739 said:

:laugh2: easier said than done when you got a 6'5 270 pound roid head running full speed at you. Laron Landry is a good tackler too.

[youtube]JINAd2R1-To[/youtube]

dogberry

Reaction score
Did Landry get credit for the tackle? Looks like his Wonderlic went negative for awhile.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Landry is bigger, better in man, better center fielder and a big hitter, he was just not as good a form tackler.

Landry is Delmas. Just bigger, faster, better.

Dallaslullaby

Reaction score
We should have ponied up a 5th for daron landry

As much as laron got stomped, he still knocked jacobs over which is more than can be said for hamlin vs balt last year

Spectre

Reaction score
The Commanders drafted Landry with Adrian Peterson still on the board...