what does everyone use to resize pics

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
I am looking to find a program, hopefully free to resize pics for avatars etc. What are you using. Thanks Mark

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
diehard2231 said:
I am looking to find a program, hopefully free to resize pics for avatars etc. What are you using. Thanks Mark

I use Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro... If you DO decide to buy... Paint Shop Pro at $99 may be the best software value out there... and it rivals Photoshop in features and is easier to use...

Paint Shop Pro has a 60 day trial... I also hear there are cracks out there to disable the time trial (not that I know anything about that... ;) )

If you have Microsoft Office... Microsoft Photo Editor is a freebie that comes along with the package... it works well and has a nice little algorithm for automatic photo correction...

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
I'd second Ifanview for something simple such as resizing pics. Gimp I wouldn't use unless you want to Photoshop pics (And a nice app it is!)...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I squint at the screen. :D

Actually, I'm a Photoshop guy....expensive program...but none better.

For simply resizing pics, I'd go with any of the ones mentioned above.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
with photoshop it comes another another program and i think its called Image Ready where you can resize the picture at any dimenson you want

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
I'd second Ifanview for something simple such as resizing pics. Gimp I wouldn't use unless you want to Photoshop pics (And a nice app it is!)...
Gt I LMAO at your sig pic. Priceless :D