What does it mean to be a Cowboy fan?

Blackrain

Reaction score
What does it mean to you when you tell someone you are a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?
It used to mean a feeling of pride and excitement knowing you had the absolute best in Tom Landry and Roger Staubach guiding your favorite team . Jimmy and Troy provided similar leadership

Then it was a feeling of hopelessness living in the NFL purgatory of 8-8 provided by the leadership of Jerry , Garrett and Romo .

Now with Big Mike , Dak , Zeke , Amari and a couple real DTs there is at least some reason to be optimistic .

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I think being a Cowboys fan means...

You really look forward to the draft...
You think you have a top 10 roster and get really excited in July...
You beat the Giants early in the season and think the Super Bowl is a given...
You loss a couple in a row in December and playoffs become a 50/50 proposition...
You lose to the Eagles in week 16 or 17 and miss the playoffs...
You blame Jerry, the coaches, the fat RB, the terrible defense and question your fandom...
You watch the Super Bowl disgusted...
You watch Aikman to Harper over and over again on You Tube
You really look forward to the draft...

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
What does it mean to you when you tell someone you are a fan of the Dallas Cowboys?
I am quite quick to say I am a Cowboy fan. It's a game. Some are more passionate them I am about the team. I have been watching them since 1970 so I have seen a lot of changes.

When somebody laughs I ask them what team they root for and I usually get an answer like the Bengals or the Browns. Then I get to laugh.