What does Jerry say

bewp7

Reaction score
something stupid about how they still have something to play for and how wonderful garrett is or something, so tired of jerry jones.

Eddie

Reaction score
Jerry is the maverick NFL owner. Been trying to show the league for 20+ years that he was the builder of those Super Bowl teams.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
He will say he is disappointed. He doesn't have to fire Garrett. He will let him coach the last game and just not resign him.
That is precisely what will happen. And that’s OK as long as the coaching staff is gone after next week. But then we still have JJ running the operation.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Who cares what Jerry says? Why should we care? It’s the same crap year after year I’m done listening to that clown.

JayFord

Reaction score
Unless its “ive decided to release the coaching staff im not interested”

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas is technically still in the playoff hunt. Garrett coaches if-and-until Dallas gets killed by the technicality. It is just that simple. It has always been that simple. This has always been about how Jerry Jones thinks. 30 years should be enough time to get a clue.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Time to predict what Jerry says...

I'm gonna say crazy Jerry says " No coaching changed are going to happen"

Than cans Garrett after season

I think this is the most likely scenario. He says no coaching change today. He will talk about the hole we put ourselves but we still have an opportunity to get to where we want to if things fall our way next week. blah, blah, blah