What does Stephen Jones contribute to this organization?

Zordon

Reaction score
Or put it like this, if Stephen Jones were to quit today what would this franchise be missing on Monday? What tangible or measurable skill/asset does he bring to the Cowboys?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Why not do this with a bunch of people? Why just Stephen Jones? yeah, hes the son of the owner, like you would complain if your dad was handing you a pro sports team? Id be standing and doing whatever my dad would say.

Personally I think Stephen Jones does okay with the cap. Compared to some teams who have a lot of cap room because they arent interested in the SB or the playoffs so they dont spend, or other teams that every year everyone says "omg that "said team" is heading to cap heck" really?

WHo knows what hes going to do, but this is the cowboys, accept our mess or find something better. what can i tell you. more bad years than good lately.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He is a geenyus with the cap. Pay him some respect.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
What does a prince do for a kingdom?

Doesn't matter what he does now, he's our owner in waiting.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
As Risen Star ably put it "absolutely nothing." or to quote Eddie Vedder - "he won the lottery...when he was born." and that's the only reason he's in the position he's in. Millions over the cap after 3 straight mediocre seasons. I'd be fired if I did my job that poorly, I'll tell you that.