What does this mean?

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
This is from the DMN Blog...

In a conference call this morning, Jerry Jones was so enthusiastic about the Hard Knocks experience at training camp, I had to ask him this question:
"Would you be open to undergoing a similar experience throughout the regular season?"
The Cowboys owner hesitated for just a moment. His reply: "We would welcome it."
Imagine that."Hard Knocks: the 2009 Season with the Dallas Cowboys."
I'll address more of the Hard Knock life in Saturday's edition of Hot Air, which through the magic of the Internet should be available on Friday afternoon.
------------------------------------

4:45 -- Jerry is yapping in Wade Phillips' ear as the offense runs plays and the defense does position drills. If the conversation is interesting, we'll probably hear it on Hard Knocks. ... Speaking of the HBO show, we'll have major breaking Hard Knocks news tomorrow.
-------------------------------

Please don't tell me Jerry is really thinking about letting HBO follow the team throughout the season.

It's just too much IMO.

Tovya

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2169050 said:

In a conference call this morning, Jerry Jones was so enthusiastic about the Hard Knocks experience at training camp, I had to ask him this question:
"Would you be open to undergoing a similar experience throughout the regular season?"
The Cowboys owner hesitated for just a moment. His reply: "We would welcome it."
I'll address more of the Hard Knock life in Saturday's edition of Hot Air, which through the magic of the Internet should be available on Friday afternoon.

4:45 -- Jerry is yapping in Wade Phillips' ear as the offense runs plays and the defense does position drills. If the conversation is interesting, we'll probably hear it on Hard Knocks. ... Speaking of the HBO show, we'll have major breaking Hard Knocks news tomorrow.

Please don't tell me Jerry is really thinking about letting HBO follow the team throughout the season.

It's just too much IMO.

I agree, that is way too much.

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2169050 said:

It's just too much IMO.

Following the team throughout the season? That would be awful, like truly awful. I can understand doing it next season, when we win our sixth super bowl and go into the cathedral in Arlington, but not this year, not now.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Maybe they will show more episodes with all the coverage they are getting. (Not going into the regular season)

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
speedkilz88;2169105 said:
Maybe they will show more episodes with all the coverage they are getting. (Not going into the regular season)

That would be cool. Give us 8 episodes instead of 6.

I get worried about them thinking about going the whole season because we know Jerry is all about marketing, especially with the new stadium coming next season.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
i dont think a few extra cameras will matter much

these guys are used to that

if for some reason we get close to an undefeated season, maybe then it would all become too much

Tovya

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2169281 said:
i dont think a few extra cameras will matter much

these guys are used to that

if for some reason we get close to an undefeated season, maybe then it would all become too much

I'll be honest, I just don't trust cameras too much behind closed doors. I really don't like the concept of them in our training camp either, but I'll watch it because I love me some 'Boys and it's on anyway.

But cameras just really don't sit well with me, especially after the whole Belichick scandal.

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
Our team is too young for that. They are still learning how to win and do not need this kind of attention during the season.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
I don't think it would be that big of a deal. Doesn't NFL Films already follow teams around during the season?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
masomenos85;2169314 said:
I don't think it would be that big of a deal. Doesn't NFL Films already follow teams around during the season?
yes.......

SkinsSuck09

Reaction score
I would never put a move like that past Jerry. You know he will sell more jerseys and gear. Let alone the DVD sales once that comes to DVD. I just pray this doesn't happen, I don't think they could work with the distractions.