What draft picks would you give up for Sean Payton?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If asked to give up draft picks for a HC, I'd prefer to hire someone else.

The Dallas Cowboys' draft picks are entirely too valuable to surrender!

Last edited:

khiladi

Reaction score
How many Super Bowls did Sean Payton win as a head coach?

Well, if he wasn’t robbed of most likely the most egregious call in NFL history he most likely would have had 2, because he would have been playing in it after that game. Anybody can say how many SBs does the HOF QB that Payton supposedly was carried by have?

You Dak fanboys make more excuses for a mediocre QB that has accomplished absolutely nothing than a coach who won a Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
it’s not an excuse. The Saints were robbed completely on the PI call. It’s not even a debate. It’s probably the worst and most egregious call in NFL history period. And it wasn’t his coaching that ‘choked’ in the playoffs, such against Tampa Bay it was the HOF QB, who being less than 6 feet tall, threw bone head INTs because he often can’t see over much taller defenders.
Damn dude. You wanted to make your point so bad you had to quote me twice?

What about the Jerome Bettis heads/tails call?

khiladi

Reaction score
Damn dude. You wanted to make your point so bad you had to quote me twice?

What about the Jerome Bettis heads/tails call?

What are even smoking? I responded to your latest post “how many SBs did Sean Payton win as a coach?”

You read posts like your boy Dak reads defenses.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
What are even smoking? I responded to your latest post “how many SBs did Sean Payton win as a coach?”

You read posts like your boy Dak reads defenses.
You quoted my twice essentially saying the same thing both times. So no I didn't finish reading your second response.