what game are you most confident we win?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
ravens or eagles?

i think there is no way in hell we lose to the ravens.

our defense is playing the best in the league right now imo.

last game at texas stadium..no way we lose this one.

eagles....

i'm torn between them losing at washington and being out of it or them winning against washington and it being a game of "best team wins deserves it" ...type of game.

i know we are a better team than philly but they are peaking at the same time we are and they are at home...westbrook tends to kill us.

what would you like to happen in the next two weeks?

philly be done and trying to play spoiler or have an all out "win your in" matchup?

just curious.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I am always more confident at home and I am always more leery of a division rival. Philly has owned us this decade.

For me, Ravens game by far.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about the Eagles. They are playing very well right now and McNabb and Westbrook are more dangerous than Flacco and Clayton

CowboyChris

Reaction score
im most concerned about the Ravens, i just dont like the matchup, they are a very physical team, it will be 14-13 game either way.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Tuff task you ask!

I lean toward the Boys beating Baltimore. Got'em at home, last game at TS emotions should be alittle higher than normal. Also, though he's no slouch he is a rookie QB, our D, I would think will devour him and spit out his helmet and pads the way they're playing now.

I think they can go up to Philly and beat them, I think it will be necessary for them to to have some momentum going into the playoffs. It will be special for the Cowboys to close out this season winning these two games!

noletime95

Reaction score
I'm more confident this Saturday.

I'm REALLY concerned about the prospects of a winner gets in game at Philly. Here is to hoping for a win on Sat and some help Sunday.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I wonder how we'd approach the Philly game if we knew we didn't have to win to get in or improve our seeding. Mail it in like the Washington game last year, or play hard in the interests of momentum?

Eskimo

Reaction score
I'm much more confident about beating the Ravens - they are not very good offensively and have injury issues in the secondary. Plus, we get them at home.

OTOH, Eagles came is in Philly, possibly bad weather, Eagles D can be tough, McNabb & Westbrook look like they have found their groove again. That game is gonna be another scorcher.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
bbgun;2500974 said:
I wonder how we'd approach the Philly game if we knew we didn't have to win to get in or improve our seeding. Mail it in like the Washington game last year, or play hard in the interests of momentum?

my feelings exactly..

i hate to admit this but i will....i would rather philly lose at washington and be out.

the thing is...them trying to knock us out is equally dangerous.

oh well..these next two weeks are going to show who really wants it.

i love the way our defense is having fun out there.

it's like they have been turned loose by wade..

and they like this kind of party!!!

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Neither. There's just to much on the line in either game for all teams involvedI just hope we play as well, if not better than we did against the Giants. If we do that, everything should fall into place for a Playoff spot.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2501016 said:
Neither. There's just to much on the line in either game for all teams involvedI just hope we play as well, if not better than we did against the Giants. If we do that, everything should fall into place for a Playoff spot.

very honest response..

great job..

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Ultra Warrior;2501016 said:

X 2. I couldn't have said it any better.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
lane;2500955 said:
ravens or eagles?

i think there is no way in hell we lose to the ravens.

our defense is playing the best in the league right now imo.

last game at texas stadium..no way we lose this one.

eagles....

i'm torn between them losing at washington and being out of it or them winning against washington and it being a game of "best team wins deserves it" ...type of game.

i know we are a better team than philly but they are peaking at the same time we are and they are at home...westbrook tends to kill us.

what would you like to happen in the next two weeks?

philly be done and trying to play spoiler or have an all out "win your in" matchup?

just curious.

I'm more confident in the Ravens game for sure but I have been having this feeling all week that we're going to win both and finish up a not to shabby 11-5.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
By far more confident about the Ravens. Playing an NFCE team always worries me. We know each other too well, and any team can win on any given day.

Everyone thought we would crush the Giants last year, but I was a little leery of playing them in the playoffs before they even started.

Boysboy

Reaction score
The Ravens game by a hair-their D scares me, and we're having problems on O.

Having to play @Philly with potentially so much on the line scares me even more.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Hostile;2500958 said:
I am always more confident at home and I am always more leery of a division rival. Philly has owned us this decade.

For me, Ravens game by far.

Same way here. And I feel this despite knowing FULL well the Ravens could b-slap us Saturday.

The Eagles are historically a good team this time of year, and this year is no different. As pompous as I want to be in puffing my chest out and saying there's no way they beat the Cowboys, I know they very well could.

Boysboy

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2501176 said:
By far more confident about the Ravens. Playing an NFCE team always worries me. We know each other too well, and any team can win on any given day.

Everyone thought we would crush the Giants last year, but I was a little leery of playing them in the playoffs before they even started.

Which is why I hope Tampa, Atlanta, and Chicago all lose this weekend. B/c if these scenerios happen, and we win, we will have wrapped up a WC spot, which will at least take some of the pressure off going into Philly.

I can see these 3 teams lose...Tampa has some injuries and are playing a SD team barely fighting for their playoff lives, Atlanta is @a hot Minny team, and Chicago plays GB(a team that whooped them last month).

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm fully confident that we beat the Ravens in Dallas, and I think we are coasting in the 4th quarter.

1. The Ravens did absolutely nothing against the Pittsburg defense, and that was not on the road. There's no way a rookie QB is going to defeat us.

2. The Ravens defense has reportedly been much much better at home than they have been on the road...welcome to Dallas and a well-rounded offense...they only had one sack against the Steelers last week...I think our OL will hold up.

Final Score: Cowboys 27 Ravens 13

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Philly will be tougher. We really need to come out of the Ravens came as healthy as can be and that will be tough. Oh yea, we need to win as well. 17 points will be enough to win that game.