what game are you most confident we win?

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2501090 said:
X 2. I couldn't have said it any better.

x3, this team still has not earned my trust. Way to often I buy into the hype only to see the team lay an egg. We need to win the last 2 games and EARN our way before I'll be confident about anything.

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
bbgun;2500974 said:
I wonder how we'd approach the Philly game if we knew we didn't have to win to get in or improve our seeding. Mail it in like the Washington game last year, or play hard in the interests of momentum?

I'd like to see the Cowboys play hard while resting the walking wounded guys (Barber, Roy Williams, who else?) if the Philly game doesn't have playoff implications.

bigE79

Reaction score
CowboyChris;2500966 said:
im most concerned about the Ravens, i just dont like the matchup, they are a very physical team, it will be 14-13 game either way.
CC,this has nothing to really to do with your post in gereral but it always makes me laugh when people say " they are a very physical team"...is there any team in football that isnt physical? And when people say this about the team we are about to play,it makes it seem like the cowboys are soft.I wonder if raven fans are saying the same thing about the cowboys.jmho:star:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Not too disrespect the Ravens. They will be fighting for their lives but no way a rookie QB comes in our house, the way our D is playing an beats us for the last game in Texas Stadium.

The Eagles will beat Wash.

Prepare for a grudge match vs. Philly...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
lane;2500955 said:
ravens or eagles?

i think there is no way in hell we lose to the ravens.

our defense is playing the best in the league right now imo.

last game at texas stadium..no way we lose this one.

eagles....

i'm torn between them losing at washington and being out of it or them winning against washington and it being a game of "best team wins deserves it" ...type of game.

i know we are a better team than philly but they are peaking at the same time we are and they are at home...westbrook tends to kill us.

what would you like to happen in the next two weeks?

philly be done and trying to play spoiler or have an all out "win your in" matchup?

just curious.

I'm much more confident with the Ravens game.

The thought of having to go into Philly, with both teams playoff lives on the line, scares me to death.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ravens because it's at home but most importantly cause it's at home in the last game that grand stadium will ever see. The emotion, desire, and drive should be overwhelming from the Cowboys in this game.

Plus I agree with Hos that the Eagles have had a way of beating Dallas as of late though I'm quite confident, even with that, that Dallas will go to Philly next week and beat them there as well.

tiny tim

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2501176 said:
Everyone thought we would crush the Giants last year, but I was a little leery of playing them in the playoffs before they even started.

Yes I was nervous about that game also, but I seem to always get a little nervous about any playoff game or any game for that matter since any team can be beat on any given day in the NFL. But I seemed a little extra nervous about that game.

willia451

Reaction score
lane;2500955 said:
ravens or eagles?

i think there is no way in hell we lose to the ravens.

our defense is playing the best in the league right now imo.

last game at texas stadium..no way we lose this one.

eagles....

i'm torn between them losing at washington and being out of it or them winning against washington and it being a game of "best team wins deserves it" ...type of game.

i know we are a better team than philly but they are peaking at the same time we are and they are at home...westbrook tends to kill us.

what would you like to happen in the next two weeks?

philly be done and trying to play spoiler or have an all out "win your in" matchup?

just curious.
Not confident about either really. Both will be very tough opponents with much to play for. So unless we bring our 'A' game, limit turnovers and penalties, execute solid special teams, and play all 4 quarters and finish, we could easily lose both games.

But of the two, I like our chances better against Bal than Philly. Mainly because, we're at home. Every football player understands the importance of defending home. Everything else being equal, its just easier to win at home, than on the road. And we've been a pretty good home team this year. Sooooooooooo..............we'll see.

Go Cowboys!!!

tiny tim

Reaction score
I believe that the Cowboys can beat both teams. Now I guess I am a little more nervous about the Eagles game, but I am still a little nervous about both games. Really I get a little nervous about any game, even the Rams game. I am always excited when the Cowboys play so that is one reason why I don't always think about me being nervous all that much. Plus I always have faith that the Cowboys will win. But still there has never been a game that I could say that I am 100% sure that the Cowboys will win before the game started, because I know very well that in the NFL any team can be beat on any given day. So I was really not all that surprised that the Rams beat the Cowboys. Also before the Cowboys played the 49ers I was still a little nervous even though that was a game that we should win and I was very happy when I heard we won that game. Basically I always have faith that the Cowboys can win any game, but at the same time I always know that it's not a for sure thing that they will win.

Anyways if the Cowboys beat the Ravens and some other teams get beat on Sunday the Cowboys can clinch a playoff spot. They might could even clinch a 5th seed. No matter what I still really want the Cowboys to go out and beat the Eagles. Even if the Eagles are out and the Cowboys clinched a 5th seed before the Cowboys and Eagles game, I would still love to see the Cowboys beat the Eagles. Every game that the Cowboys play has meaning to me.