What Game(s) will you be attending this year?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I'm looking at 2 possibilities right now.

@Vikings
Giants

Giants
Jaguars

My Mom is a Vikings fan and wants to see a game, so I'm working on convincing her that I won't go bankrupt if I pay for her and my brother's airfare.

I'm so excited already! Can't wait for this season to start!

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Trying to get to the Texans game...and now that the Turkey day game is gonna be decent, I may go to that one too.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I really wanted to get to the arizona game, but on xmas that is squashed.

Hopefully I can put something together to get to houston.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
<-------------Gotta get my sign on TV, so eagles for sure.

Houston
Christmas in Arizona? YES PLEASE!
Thanksgiving

JBS

Reaction score
theebs;3357440 said:
I really wanted to get to the arizona game, but on xmas that is squashed.

Hopefully I can put something together to get to houston.

I don't live in TX, I have been to home games at Texas Stadium and Cowboys stadium..Should I be thinking of attending road games? or should I go to more home games? Travelling is not an issue, seeing as how I live in MD and travel to Texas for the home games but I am not sure if it is smart or not to go to road games..and by smart I mainly mean fun..what do you guys think?? Stick w home games or try some road games?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;3357449 said:
I don't live in TX, I have been to home games in Texas Stadium and Cowboys stadium..Should I be thinking of attending road games? or should I go to more home games? Travelling is not an issue, seeing as how I live in MD and travel to Texas for the home games but I am not sure if it is smart or not to go to road games..and by smart I mainly mean fun..what do you guys think?? Stick w home games or try some road games?

For me personally home games are more fun.

But I would like to go to some road games, I wish I could go to indy or green bay but the time of year just ends that possibility!

eightysiX

Reaction score
I'll be going to the Arizona game, and the preseason in san diego if that counts. Im from san diego so its a must.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
windward;3357389 said:
I'm looking at 2 possibilities right now.

@Vikings
Giants

Giants
Jaguars

My Mom is a Vikings fan and wants to see a game, so I'm working on convincing her that I won't go bankrupt if I pay for her and my brother's airfare.

I'm so excited already! Can't wait for this season to start!

How difficult is it to get reasonable priced Vikes tix?

zekecee

When Posting...Please Use Caution
Reaction score
I am planning my First Dallas Cowboys home game trip this year. I will really need help with getting tickets at a reasonable price. Any suggestions? I am thinking about the Detriot game maybe.
Thnx guys!!!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
I will be going to either the Vikings or Packers game for sure, but probably both of them.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
zekecee;3357573 said:
I am planning my First Dallas Cowboys home game trip this year. I will really need help with getting tickets at a reasonable price. Any suggestions? I am thinking about the Detriot game maybe.
Thnx guys!!!

:laugh2: Good luck.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Made hotel reservations last night so we can go to the Giant game on Monday Night Football. Now all I need are tickets. Suggestions?

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
I'm going to 5 games this year. Going to the three away NFC East games definitely since two are close and one (Washington) isn't too far. Then I wanna go to one home game and one away game. The Saints and Cardinals games being on holidays suck so we'll see where I go.

1. @ Commanders
2 @ Giants
3. @ Eagles
4. vs. Jaguars or vs. Saints
5. @ Cardinals or @ Colts or @ Texans

Machete

Reaction score
GloryDaysRBack;3357449 said:
I don't live in TX, I have been to home games at Texas Stadium and Cowboys stadium..Should I be thinking of attending road games? or should I go to more home games? Travelling is not an issue, seeing as how I live in MD and travel to Texas for the home games but I am not sure if it is smart or not to go to road games..and by smart I mainly mean fun..what do you guys think?? Stick w home games or try some road games?

I too live in MD, stick to the road game and lets flood that worthless POS Deadskin stadium with as many Cowboys fans as we can, I will be there.