Twitter: What Games Pop Out To Parsons First

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
To be honest. I am done arguing. Nothing about this team will change. You can bring in Joe Montana in his prime and this front office would find a way to lose. The culture here is so toxic it took them getting destroyed by San Francisco physically to draft physical players. They are so reactive its disgusting. This team will not change. Regardless of who is under center. The problem as I have been saying all offseason is in the owners box not on the field. I want them to go 0-17 so maybe we might see some wholesale change. Even then i dont think we would though.
That's the problem.

They're never bad enough to make real changes. They're usually either completely average 8-8 style or winning the division and then getting beat in the playoffs. They're never fully the Jaguars for a couple seasons. They find ways to be in the hunt all the way to the end of the year usually and it ends up hurting them in the end.

I remember people praising Romo for "dragging bad teams to 8-8" and it would always irritate me because we could have drafted actual culture changers with high draft picks, but instead we were picking around somewhere between 15-20 every year.

But you're right about the organization. As long as we're relevant and making Jerry money nothing will change. Jerry will lie and say he will do whatever it takes to win, but he's just blowing smoke. The sad part is we're going to be worse off with Stephen in charge.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That's the problem.

They're never bad enough to make real changes. They're usually either completely average 8-8 style or winning the division and then getting beat in the playoffs. They're never fully the Jaguars for a couple seasons. They find ways to be in the hunt all the way to the end of the year usually and it ends up hurting them in the end.

I remember people praising Romo for "dragging bad teams to 8-8" and it would always irritate me because we could have drafted actual culture changers with high draft picks, but instead we were picking around somewhere between 15-20 every year.

But you're right about the organization. As long as we're relevant and making Jerry money nothing will change. Jerry will lie and say he will do whatever it takes to win, but he's just blowing smoke. The sad part is we're going to be worse off with Stephen in charge.
Jerry was "livid" when the cowboys got destroyed in the playoffs. No changes were made lol. Its all a sales tactic for this guy. This team has been a laughing stock for years. I feel bad for Parsons. His attitude is amazing but I feel this culture is going to ruin him.

ESisback

Reaction score
It’s the lack of playoff success and championships that’s caused all the anger and frustration with the fan base. There’s a lot of young fans here who’ve never even seen the Cowboys win a divisional playoff game. It’s been 27 years since the teams last championship and it’s taken its toll on the fan base. There’s no way we would be seeing this kind of displeasure if the team was winning championships. It’s silly to think any of this would be going on if the Cowboys were winning championships.
IMHO, we’ve past the tipping point. It would take 4 or 5 SB’s and serious playoff contention the other years over the next decade to bring back the confident swagger this fanbase had in the 90’s. People gripe about EVERYTHING. $4.75 for a gallon of gas, yet they’ll pay $5 for a fancy coffee. People that never had a job gripe bitterly if their free ride is delayed a day or two, and on and on and on. People are never happy. JMO.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
IMHO, we’ve past the tipping point. It would take 4 or 5 SB’s and serious playoff contention the other years over the next decade to bring back the confident swagger this fanbase had in the 90’s. People gripe about EVERYTHING. $4.75 for a gallon of gas, yet they’ll pay $5 for a fancy coffee. People that never had a job gripe bitterly if their free ride is delayed a day or two, and on and on and on. People are never happy. JMO.

You’re going way overboard. lol

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Enjoy watching this QB go 3 and out? Who enjoys that?
So you don't watch? Typical hater! Only support the team when things go right! I'm sure you have a perfect life, other than your So called favorite football team! You guys are comical..

You Hate, and you don't have anything better to do than to come on here and share it.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I think Micah meant to say the first two games will be a litmus test to see where we stand….not a “testament” to see where we stand.

JBond

Reaction score
Micah is still my guy but it kind of worries me how eager he is to be in front of cameras the past 5 months or so.
I don't mind it. You have a limited time to make generational changing money. As long as he is the same crazy game changing player on the field, he can do all the interviews and promo stuff he wants.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Micah is still my guy but it kind of worries me how eager he is to be in front of cameras the past 5 months or so.
So true. Going to be very interesting to see how he presents himself once he gets that big contract too.